Thread: Rooms at CSS

Default Rooms at CSS

Hi all! We are retunring to CSS in July, we have stayed in the Beachfront suite before but now want to have a Verandah room. I was wondering what building would be the best when puttingin a special request. I knwo they aren't guaranteed but we would LOVE the building right by the hammocks that over looks the main beach but I can't remember what building that is or even the best rooms! Help please! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to go back! It is for my 30th birthday!

D building

Quote Originally Posted by LasCrs View Post
    D building
    I have been reading and I guess I was wrong we do NOT want a verandah room we want a one bedroom ocean suite in D block. Is that correct? I have read D-16 is a amazing room right there as long as its not d-9 or d-11. We would love the too floor to look out and want the big balcony wit the lounger and table since we loved eating breakfast on our porch everyday last time. Please let me know if I have it correct...d block one bedroom ocean suite?

D block does have one bedroom ocean suites but if you want a large balcony with a lounger then you want E, F or G block. D block has small balconies with two chairs and a table in that category.
    (Karen&Paul)

Please don't expect to get the building and room you want, you can request but if what you want is not available then you will need to go with the flow.

D16 is a verandah room. Balcony is not large. It has small table and two chairs.

So which is the best? Is the rooms in D block nice? And the balconies are they big enough to relax and eat breakfast on? We keep hearing G block is amazing but I'm kinda intrigued about these showers

Here's a link to pictures from our trip when we were in G 8. There are a lot of views from the balcony, and also shots of the interior of the room. The only difference with the room now is that there is a double padded lounger on the balcony, instead of 2 singles, which makes the balcony that much better!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...2AaOGTdw4ctWqT
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by RubiGal04 View Post
    Please don't expect to get the building and room you want, you can request but if what you want is not available then you will need to go with the flow.
    I know this...but I still want to make a request its my 30th birthday and I know CSS is amazing at trying to make requests happen! =)

for the best view and a spacious balcony for longing and eating, I would recommend G block. We too love to just relax adn listen to the waves and I have found g to be the best.

CM318, We have stayed in both the Ocean Veranda, and the One Bedroom both in D block, and we have stayed in the Beach Front rooms. The balconies are about the same size on both the rooms in D block as the ones in the Beachfront. I believe we were in D9, an Ocean Veranda room, which looked out over the beach and ocean. I would sit by the table drinking my juice and reading before my husband got up. We loved the rooms in D block, but the last few years opted for A or B due to my husbands health and climbing the stairs. The rooms in D block were quite similar with both haveing the big open shower. I loved the shower and the view, and I didn't mind the stairs. D was a perfect location for me.
    Linda