Hybrid View

Default May 25th- June 1st at CSS

Hello All! My husband and I are going back for our 5 year anniversary. We were married there! I am so excited I can't stand it! Boy do we need this vacation. A couple of questions

1. Has much changed in the past 5 years? I sure hope not :-). I have missed it so much, and my husband and I talk about it all the time. I'm sure the still friendly people are there. Any new must dos?

2. My husband wants to go deep sea fishing again. Last time, he went on a very colorfull small wooden boat with some locals and had the time of his life. Is that still there? Anyone know the price now?

3. Anyone else going to be there during that time?????

I just can not WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re. #3. We will be arriving on the 25th as well... 21 days, 16 hours and 13 minutes to departure (it says here). We are actually arriving at mobay on the 24th, and spending the night there at a B&B so we should be rested and ready for the 25th. See you there!
    Dave and Pat

We will be there 5/21-5/31. This is going to be our first trip outside the US.

Richard & Kristy
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Hi Richard and Kristy! You will love Jamaica!!!! Blessings to you and your family!!!:-)

Don't know about the fishing but nothing has changed at CSS. We couldn't believe it! We are coming in on the 1st so we will miss you all. Have fun! CAN'T WAIT!!!! 29 more days!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clb4894 View Post
    Hello All! My husband and I are going back for our 5 year anniversary. We were married there! I am so excited I can't stand it! Boy do we need this vacation. A couple of questions

1. Has much changed in the past 5 years? I sure hope not :-). I have missed it so much, and my husband and I talk about it all the time. I'm sure the still friendly people are there. Any new must dos?

2. My husband wants to go deep sea fishing again. Last time, he went on a very colorfull small wooden boat with some locals and had the time of his life. Is that still there? Anyone know the price now?

3. Anyone else going to be there during that time?????

I just can not WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We will be there from the 22nd to the 2nd of june i believe! can't wait!

We will be there same dates for our honeymoon

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hi Richard and Kristy! You will love Jamaica!!!! Blessings to you and your family!!!:-)
    Thank you!

So glad hear hear that nothing has changed! I am so excited I can not stand it! only 16 days, 20 hours to wheels up! Looking forward to seein gyou all there, and congrats to the honeymooners! We were there for our honeymoon ( obviously, since we were married there) and you will LOVE it! Youll want to go back again and again.