Thread: Pierced

Default Pierced

My wife and I live a slighly alternative, female led lifestyle, we are very friendly and would love to engage in the au naturel feeling. However, due to our lifestyle I (male) am pierced down below. I've browsed these forums extensivly and have never seen anything related to this. Would this be an issue?

Not in the slightest Connact113. I'd be surprised if anyone notices (unless it is majorly obvious!) as most AN'ers are not in the habit of staring openly at anyone else's tackle. You go enjoy you nakedness and don't worry about judgements from others. It doesn't happen. Irie!

No issue, all types of people from all backgrounds come to couples and everyone is welcome!
    Susan & Chris
    CTI 2003, 2004
    CSS 2008, 2013!

Nope

No worries mon. There may be a few inquiring minds but it is all in good fun.
    Juell and Andy (Jandy)

Nope!

During one of our trips we met a very nice couple and tried to talk them into going to TI. They were hesitant at first due to that type of piercing. Told them it doesn't matter, no one cares, and have seen many other types piercings, etc. They still were not convinced. Low and behold the next morning they were sitting along the pool on TI when we arrived and seemed to be comfortable with answering questions from others regarding such piercing. Later that day, another couple were going back to get ready to renew they vows and asked them if they were taking the ring bearer back with them and everyone laughed in fun! One of many memorable moments! We met a very nice man who was tattoed from neck to toe and too many piercings to count!

Don't worry and enjoy! We have since 1980!

If you are comfortable with yourself, just do it.

I did know a man years ago, who not only had piercings in the basement, his upper body was completely covered with some very interesting tattoos. There are those that will stare, those that will judge, tho silently, and then there's the rest of us who have lots of questions, share our feelings, and have one Hell of a great time.

In the 18 years that we've been going to CTI, with most of our time spent on TI, we've seen it all. And nothing ever shocked or troubled anyone out there. The island of true equality.

Not at Couples. Maybe at the airport...

There was a guy at Sunset Beach with a PA while we were there last July. Nobody seemed to really care to be honest with you.

alb74
    Can't Wait to Get Back!!!

Nope, no issues.

Having jewelry can tend to draw attention to those areas, so you may/may not get some questions about it, so I would be prepared for that kind of thing. I would HIGHLY doubt that you will hear anything negative though.

Both Jen's Nipples are pierced, no one said anything about it, aside from a couple of questions about how much it hurt etc.

Come as you are, enjoy as you are. That's what going AN is all about.

I would suspect that as long as you don't "call attention" to it, no one will be upset.

Jason

While at SSB last time we did notice one gentleman who was pierced and a few ladies who were also. I don't think it should be an issue for you, as we have found that the people who frequent the AN beaches are more accepting of most everything, from body size to scars to piercings. Go and enjoy!

On a personal note, would you care to elaborate on the slightly alternative, female led lifestyle? Sounds very interesting!

I wouldn't even notice and doubt any others would either so why would it be n issue?

Nope! Have a great time!
    Kris

Don't this will be a problem at all...we have seen it at CTI a few times. However, we would love if you email us we have a few questions about your piercing that might not be good for the board lol mctighth2400@gmail

That shouldn't be an issue as you will find most of the folks on the au naturale beach to be very non-judgemental. We have been there 5 times now, and have only seen a few instances of male piercing, though female is more common. Like they always say. . ."It's irie mon, no problem!"

What is a PA?

A PA is a prince albert, a type of genital piercing on a male. Without going into excessive detail. You may Google at your conveniance.

Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Murtle View Post
    .... I'd be surprised if anyone notices
    UM...yes, people will notice!! But no one in their right mind is going to sit and gawk at the guy's "tackle box" or make an issue of it. There was a couple at CSS last summer that had all sorts of hardware dangling everywhere, garnering a few discreet comments among a small group who couldn't help but notice the vast array of metal glistening in the hot sun. However, no one would ever dare try to embarrass someone else.

Different will get you noticed, on the nude beach or life in general. Go, enjoy the sunshine and don't worry about it.

Now, if she's walking you around on a leash...that's another story entirely.

People will notice, will people care? You may get a second glance, (did I see what I think I saw?) or a few questions once people get to know you. Be open and accepting, that's part of the reason we go to the AN area.

It's all good.

We saw a guy a SSB a few years who had a VERY large stainless steel PA. One of the men traveling with us finally asked "Did you have any trouble getting though airport security with that thing?" The pierced gentleman cracked a smile and started laughing really loud. He then said, "Finally! Would you believe you're the first person to ask me about that all week!?!?" We all had a good laugh and he explained he changes it out for a plastic one when flying.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

You don't have any issues when flying with metal jewelry in your piercings. Might give the TSA a water cooler subject thou.