Default Sept. 19-26--CSA

My husband Eric and I will be visiting Couples Swept Away for the first time to celebrate our one-year anniversary Sept. 19-26. We thought this message board was a great way to meet new people even before the trip begins!! Who else is going this week?? We're getting excited! Lovies! --Mandi

You leave the day before we get there hope u enjoy your stay!

My husband Chris and I will be there for our 4th trip September 17-27. Celebrating my 32nd birthday on the 22nd.

~Jennifer

Fourth trip?? That must mean it's as fabulous as everyone says it is!! We've heard some great things about Couples and can't wait to go...any tips for first timers??

My fiance, Ashley, and I are getting married on the 18th and we will be arriving at Couples Swept Away on the 20th. It is our first trip to Jamaica and we can't wait!

Congratulations!! We got married on September 20th last year...good luck with all the last minute planning. Maybe we'll see you around the resort!

Quote Originally Posted by thecawthons View Post
    My husband Eric and I will be visiting Couples Swept Away for the first time to celebrate our one-year anniversary Sept. 19-26. We thought this message board was a great way to meet new people even before the trip begins!! Who else is going this week?? We're getting excited! Lovies! --Mandi

Hello - yes we will be there arriving on the 18th, departing on the 26th!

My wife and I will be there from Oct 22nd to 28th. First vacation alone since before kids and marriage. Happy one year ann. See you there.

Default Us too 9/19-9/26

Quote Originally Posted by thecawthons View Post
    We (Patrick and Gail) will also be visiting CSA for the 1st time on 9/19-9/26 to celebrate our 38th Anniversary We are counting the days ( 28). We are soooo excited after all these happily married years to be able to take a dream vacation like this. See you there . P&G

Default 26 and a wake up

WOW - to everyone that is going to be there the week of Sept 19-26th or there abouts -- we're down to 26 days!!!

Ahhhh - get up in the morning and the only decision you really have to make is what to eat, go to the beach or pool, and how many bloody mary's will you drink : )

What a blast, can't wait to meet everyone and enjoy some R&R with new people. Hope everyone is as excited as we are ---

Go BUCKEYES : )

It is getting closer!!!! We leave on the 17th!!! Can't wait!!!!

My wife (Kay) and I are arriving on the 19th Sept for our first trip to CSA to celebrate our 25th Wedding Ann on the 29th. Hope to see you there - only 15 days to go.... Mark

We are getting married at CSA on the 26th...we come in on the 24th--29th...very very excited.

Hello to all! My wonderful hubby and I can't wait to meet you all. We're celebrating our 20 year wedding anniversary. This is our 3rd trip to CSA. It's almost here!!!! K and J

Hi all --- it would be neat to watch a couple of weddings while we are there. We were in Jamaica 3 years ago for our best friends wedding, it was awesome. Congratulations to everyone celebrating anniversaries etc, what a great place to celebrate. I think we are down to 10 or 11 days! Hard to concentrate on work already. Uh OH

Default Look for us

If any of you see us around make sure to say HI. We will be there the 17th-27th. This is a pic of us from our last trip to Jamaica 2 years ago. We are at Pirate's Cove in this pic.

Jennifer & Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images