Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Does anyone know when this contest ends? I should have been awarded my prize by now!!!! LOL

Just entered a really good name but curious to see if anyone else may have already submitted the same name. I think we should continue this after the winning name is chosen by having everyone post what they submitted and why they chose that name. Might be fun seeing the other entries!

Sandman, good idea! Mine was "EAT"......not

connell0618, it sounded to me like your first entry would count but none from the same IP address would count after that. Would like to see the entries everyone submitted after the announcement. Would hate it if mine was the one chosen but prize went to someone else who submitted the same thing a day earlier than I did! That would suck with a capital S!

I have the same fear. I love my winning name but there is a good chance others picked the same name. Randymon, any chance if multiples picked the winning name that there is a consolation prize for the later entries like a t-shirt from couples Barbados.

I really like the name I chose as well. Im pretty sure no one else came up with that one. Im sure there are a lot of entries so the competition is tough. I wish we knew when it ends.

The voting was supposed to have begun today. Anyone know where and how?

Well looks like they have it down to 4 names. Yes, Baobab, L'attitude 13 and Tamarind. On facebook page you can vote. Winner will be announced June 6, 2013 at 11:59pm.

Go to Facebook and search "Couples Barbados name the restaurant voting" and you will get a link.

Just got the email to vote on the short list of names.

One of our suggested names is on the list! Of course I doubt we were the first to submit it, but still.... maybe a chance!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

So......I see that Olive Blossom was added at some point in the last 24 hours to the voting list. I submitted that name but I know several others did as well. Any chance of knowing who submitted first, or like another mentioned, any consolation prize? Interesting that it was later added to the list.
    Sean & Bekah Walsh

They just added 2 more to the finalist list and one was my selection- although I think many other people also submitted it... if its voted, it will come down to who picked it first!

Let's Go "Olive Blossom"!

I'm pretty sure my wife submitted Tamarind. I wish they would say who's submission it is for the finalists! Best of luck kcroc. Either way, we will be back at CSA in October!

Hey, mine's on there too! Baobab for the win!

agreed!
    Sean & Bekah Walsh

Lets see.....the theme of the restaurant to be named was said to be fun, festive, colorful decor with a local flare of food. Not sure how any of these name put up for voting meet those descriptions. "The Soca" should have been a true winner! Soca describes all of that and more! Oh Well! Good luck to the finalist who entered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2