Default Discover Card at CN?

I have tried to find in other posts, but I cant get a definite answer. Does CN accept discover for resort charges?
    THANKS!!
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

I primarily use Discover, but I believe I had to use my American Express while at Negril.

Was able to use Discover at CSA, CTI and CSS but at Negril had to use Visa or Mastercard.

My wife believes there is a 4% international fee when using Amex in Jamaica...not so with Discover. Discover may be the way to go. But yes, I do believe CN will take Discover (odd, because I don't think you can use Discover when paying for the vacation through the Miami office online, but can use it at CN).

call them and ask, 1-800-268-7537

When we got to CN we could not use discover as a card for them to have on file, but we were able to use discover to pay when we left. Not sure why. We have always used discover to pay when we leave.

This happened to someone in our group last month when we were there. We did not know and it wasn't the greatest way to start the trip either. Everything got worked out though in the end. Someone else had an issue as well, so I just put there room on my card and they fixed everything up at checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lee View Post
    When we got to CN we could not use discover as a card for them to have on file, but we were able to use discover to pay when we left. Not sure why. We have always used discover to pay when we leave.

Capital One Venture Card and Chase Sapphire Preferred have no foreign transaction fees! That's what we use when we go.

Thanks everyone for the input. I'll have the Discover with me, but I think I will get either the Venture or Sapphire card that
    Matisjam recommended.
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann