Default "Office of Nature"

We are heading to CN in December and are interested in visiting "The Office of Nature". How far down the beach is that from CN?

There is an Office of Nature about 1/4 mile north of CN. The original Office of Nature is a bit further, about 1/2 mile north of CN. Be prepared for ongoing sales pitch for just about everything.

We just got back and walked up the beach to find it..... We passed the first one and it was open and ready for business, we walked further and there was no other one. Is it gone for good? It didn't seem to be in any kind of use for awhile.
    Couples Negril Nov 13 - 20, 2010

Is north toward the Rui. I know there is a public park past the Rui. But what is the Office of Nature.

Like others said, it's a few minute walk. When your at CN and looking at the ocean, go right. The original is the 2nd one you come to. it's a bar. When we went down, there was only like 3 people there. The other one had a few more. The people selling the stuff along the beach were fine, just trying to get you to buy stuff. We bought a few things. Some little puppies are down there right now. And your buying stuff from people who live there. The stores in town are owned by foreigners and not locals.

Classycouple, from what I've read its a very small beach side bar that sells beer and grills you a fresh caught lobster. I see on the meet up thread you arrive the same day as us to CN. See ya there! Only 114 days!