Thread: G Block at CSS

Default G Block at CSS

We will be travelling to CSS. This will be our third time. We love the G block and plan to stay there again hopefully.

It has been quite a few years since we have been there and I cannot for the life of me remember how many floors that block is. We stayed in G9 last time and enjoyed it a lot. But do you think I can remember what floor?? Lol

Are corner rooms available if you book the one bedroom ocean front rooms and what numbers are they?

Thanks

G block is our favourite too! There are 4 floors in G block, the 1st are all ocean verandah suites, the 2nd & 3rd floors are all 1 bedroom ocean suites and the 4th floor are 2 ocean verandah suites and 2 1 bedroom ocean suites. G9 is on the 2nd floor.

Not sure what category you mean by "one bedroom ocean front", there are one bedroom beachfront suites in A and B block or one bedroom ocean suites throughout the resort.
    (Karen&Paul)

Are there corner rooms with more windows and wrap around balconies?

No corners are just like a regular room

Amy

Thanks. Is the view from the first floor of G block obstructed by trees or anything?

I also have a questions about G block. From what I have read, this sounds like what we are looking for. We booked a 1 Bdrm Ocean View Suite for early in July. We are looking for a nice view, and a large and private patio with lounger (mid-day nap on the patio? Yes please!).

Does a 1 Bdrm Ocean View offer this in G Block?
    My other concern is how remote G-block is... Is G-Block so far away from everything that it is inconvenient? (SSB, main beach, etc)

The first floor would be very obstructed by foliage - that is why it is referred to as a verandah suite and not an ocean suite - ocean suites will be on floors 2 and higher. If I remember correctly when entering G block you actually have to walk down steps to get to the first floor. I have never stayed in those rooms so I am not positive.

Amy