Thread: private Dinner

Default private Dinner

My husband and I are going to CSS at the end of May for our 25th wedding anniversary, we was thinking about having a private dinner on the beach, COuld someone give me their input on this. I see there are different dinner packages you can buy, what do you recommend and what did you eat and how was the experience? Thanks in advance for any and all tips.
    Cathy

We had it in the wedding gazebo, very nice, very private and well worth it. We had steak and lobster .

Hubby and I are coming up on trip#7 at CSS. We love this resort! We do a private dinner every year in the Wedding Gazebo! We love enjoying our selected menu and the sound of the waves crashing against the beach. We have not done a beach dinner because I'm afraid of the bugs! They love me!!! I would see if they could do the bech dinner in the Wedding Gazebo!

Thanks for the info. I am getting so excited.

Wedding Gazebo!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

My husband and I did a beach dinner on SSB for our 8th wedding anniversary. Bugs were not an issue, although it was in January, so I'm not sure if they would have been. We are vegetarians. We chose one entree off of the menu and the chef prepared a second special entree for us. Everything was very delicious! We were the only ones on the beach. It was a very magical and romantic experience. I couldn't think of a better way to have celebrated.

How do you book/reserve a private dinner? We'd like to do this for our anniversary.