Default Romance Reward Credits

What are these, how do you get them, and how much do they reward you with?

Click on the Romance Rewards link at the bottom of the page. All the info you want is there.

The link and info can be found on the bottom of the page under romance rewards. For your trust trip you can pre select items for mini bar and do a tradeing day with a resort in the same town.

You accumulate them as you stay. So when you go your first time you get so many rewards according to how many nights you stay.

Quote Originally Posted by CM318 View Post
    You accumulate them as you stay. So when you go your first time you get so many rewards according to how many nights you stay.
    My wife and I will be in CSS for 10 days this month. Are you saying, as first time visitors, we will get the rewards for the 6-13 night range?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Quote Originally Posted by VaCouple View Post
    My wife and I will be in CSS for 10 days this month. Are you saying, as first time visitors, we will get the rewards for the 6-13 night range?
    Not this visit you will but next, you have to physically stay before getting the rewards. ie. hubby and I stayed 7 nights last year when we go back in July we get the rewards for the 6-13 night range, and we will accumulate more nights staying for another 7!

On your first stay, if you sign-up before you go you will be able to take advantage of trading places only. Days are accumulated based on PREVIOUS (its even bolded on the website for emphasis) stays so your first stay, regardless of how long you stay you'll be at the 0-5 level. Thirty days after you get home, you should see the days pop-up into your account. Then, based on you staying 10 nights, you'll be at the 6-13 night level. Days expire after 4 years. Read the information provided by the website. Its really pretty straight forward.

Romance Rewards Levels & Login for Couples Resorts

S/F
    Scott and June

They are credited AFTER each visit. So your first stay, you will be the first level (0-5 nights), which will allow you to do trading places with CTI during your stay. The next time you go back, you will have 10 nights credited, so you will be in that 6-13 night range.

No. Read the Romance Rewards page. All info is there.

They will be added to your account, provided you've signed up for Romance Rewards, following your stay. On your first stay the only Romance Rewards perk is Trading Places, where you can visit the resort on the same side of the island (for you that would be CTI) for a day. On your next visit you'll be at the 6-13 night level and will get those perks.

Thanks for the information

No, points added to your account a few days after you return home.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

That is what I thought as well, the way it was stated though led me to believe otherwise.