Default New To Forum & Couples

Hi All, I just registered and am new to both the forum and Couples Resorts. My wife and I have made several trips to Jamaica and will be returning home again May 27 thru June 4. We are booked at CTI and are looking forward to spending most of our time on the Island! On previous visits to Jamaica we stayed at Grand Lido Negril, Grand Lido Sans Souci and Grand Lido Braco. None of which have survived! I hope we don't bring bad luck to CTI. Hope to meet some of you there! Stteve...

Hi! I just registered too. Husband and I just returned from Secrets Aura Cozumel, having been three time Hedonism III visitors. Now that Hedo 3 is gone, we are a bit lost and miss Jamaica even more after visiting Cozumel. We are dying to return to Jamaica and it looks like Couples could be a new "home".

Jealous of your trip!

Just a 'heads up' to Gracieky; in case it is not obvious when one visits the website (and in particular the AN section of the forums), Couples is nothing like Hedo. It is fun and you can be alone together or with new found friends, whatever floats yer boat, but there is no shenanigans in the hottubs or on the AN beaches at Couples resorts.

You are going to love Couples, whichever one you choose, but not if you want the same party life as those used to the Hedo 'scene'. You will, however, be welcomed by staff and guests alike and I sincerely hope that Couples is all you want it to be. I am sure that you knew all this already but I expect that I am not going to be the only one to mention this (or maybe I will be!).

Respect mon!

Quote Originally Posted by GracieKy View Post
    Hi! I just registered too. Husband and I just returned from Secrets Aura Cozumel, having been three time Hedonism III visitors. Now that Hedo 3 is gone, we are a bit lost and miss Jamaica even more after visiting Cozumel. We are dying to return to Jamaica and it looks like Couples could be a new "home".

Jealous of your trip!
    Are the Hedo resorts all closed?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

Quote Originally Posted by GracieKy View Post

Jealous of your trip!

We also looked at Secrets and Hidden Beach in Mexico but our travel agent knows us well and said we would be happier with Jamaica and Couples Resorts. Hey when the woman is right she's right! After all you can't find any nicer people than the people of Jamaica!!!
    By what I'm reading on the message board Couples Resorts should do just fine also. Steve...

Stteve, We will be in CTI same time!! Hope to see ya'll there

Quote Originally Posted by VaCouple View Post
    Are the Hedo resorts all closed?
    No, from what I read elsewhere, H3 was converted to a "family friendly" resort, H2 recently changed owners.

Well, OK, sounds like the former H3 didn't go family friendly, based on this article.

All this happened back in 2010...

Ashley, sounds great! Have you been to couples or CTI before?

no this is our first time.