Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Default Renewing our vows in 2015... few questions?

    First off, when's the best time for us to book our trip so we can take advantage of any specials going on and get the airfare included? We're planning for August 2015.

    Does couples offer any small packages for those who wants to do a small simple vow renewal with no guests?

    I just want a great photographer, someone to marry us again, and a elegant dinner.

    I’ve seen the One Love which looks like it might work out great except I want more than one photo and I’m not seeing anything else for photography services. I don’t want an album, I’d rather have all the prints on a CD. Also is this package an option for a sunset wedding?

    Thanks for all the help! Will be our first visit. Going to be great to finally get the “honeymoon” we never officially got the first go round, lol!

  2. #2

    Default

    anyone can help?

  3. #3

    Default

    My husband and I are renewing our vows at CN in 12 days. We opted for the $250 One Love package. I am hoping to make friends with some people at the resort and have them take photos for us. I will let you know how everything goes when we get back.

    I am not sure about specials, but we booked our trip through funjet this past December and it looks like the price has almost doubled since then. I would think that the further out you book the better a deal you will get.

  4. #4

    Default

    If you stay for more than 6 nights the "one love" package is free. It only comes with one 8x10 photo but you can purchase either a photography package from the resort photographer or additional photos for $20 each. All the photography packages they offer will provide you with a CD of your images. They range in price from 400-650 I believe (according to past threads). You can purchase all sorts of little extras when you meet with your coordinator. (flowers, bands for music, better cake, etc) I hope this helps.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer808 View Post
    If you stay for more than 6 nights the "one love" package is free. It only comes with one 8x10 photo but you can purchase either a photography package from the resort photographer or additional photos for $20 each. All the photography packages they offer will provide you with a CD of your images. They range in price from 400-650 I believe (according to past threads). You can purchase all sorts of little extras when you meet with your coordinator. (flowers, bands for music, better cake, etc) I hope this helps.
    Randymon can you please confirm the comment if you stay for 6 nights the one love package is free. Also is this for all resorts?

  6. #6

    Default

    We just renewed our vows 5/14/13 at CTI in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary. We just returned Saturday, May 18 from a week stay here. We did the One love package for $250. I did bring some table decorations, a bouquet & boutineer but you don't have too. I just wanted specific things for my theme "Peacock and seashells". I also want to add that I am gluten free and was impressed with the beautiful gluten free chocolate cake made for us with fondant icing. It was sooooo good! I was so appreciative of all the extras done. They truly go out of their way to see that your day is special.

    We chose to renew our vows at 4PM, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 on the resort beach lawn, at Couples Tower Isle, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We used Diana Campbell & Richard Brown as our Photographer with Digital Memories Collection & Dream Wedding Photography Affordable photography Jamaican wedding service | Jamaica Wedding Photography after researching several others and were very pleased. I was happy with the pictures and with their services. They worked within our budget and I couldn't be more happier with the results. They are great photographers & videographers and did a wonderful job on the video as well. This time around we decided to write our own vows. This was a first for us. We added a sand ceremony using a picture frame with a wedding picture of us on our wedding day 25 years ago. Our theme: peacock feathers and seashells. Songs chosen for our ceremony....Walking down the isle: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" (Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole), Exit together: "Better When We're Together" (Jack Johnson), Cake & Toast: "I Won't Give Up" (Jason Mraz), Signage of Certificate: "More Than Words" (J. Rice & The Piano Guys), First Dance: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" (Queen) Instead of dancing a waltz we chose to dance the East Coast Swing for a little bit of fun!

    Vow Renewal VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

    Vow Renewal Photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=1

    Jamaica 2013 Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=3

    We stayed 6 nights and paid $250 for vow renewal. We were told since it wasn't a wedding we had to still pay the fee.

    Name:  5_14_13.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  75.2 KB
    Name:  5_14_15_16.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  47.3 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_2.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  70.5 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_6.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  84.7 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_3.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  95.0 KB

    Penny
    AKA: Buzybee

  7. #7

    Default

    I apologize.......vow renewals are $250 for the one love package regardless of the length of stay.

    One Love {Complimentary with a wedding stay of 6 nights or longer; or $500 for a wedding stay of less than 6 nights. Vow Renewals incur a charge of $250 regardless of length of stay.}

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer808 View Post
    If you stay for more than 6 nights the "one love" package is free. It only comes with one 8x10 photo but you can purchase either a photography package from the resort photographer or additional photos for $20 each. All the photography packages they offer will provide you with a CD of your images. They range in price from 400-650 I believe (according to past threads). You can purchase all sorts of little extras when you meet with your coordinator. (flowers, bands for music, better cake, etc) I hope this helps.
    The free One Love package with a 6 night stay only applies to initial weddings, not vow renewals. Here is the link to the page that says that. One Love Beach Wedding Package at Couples Resorts Jamaica

  9. #9

    Default

    Just realized my links weren't working. Try these.

    Hey I saw your name in the forum at couples and noticed that my links are not working. I went to my fb page and gathered the links individually. I think these will work. Try these:

    Vow Renewal Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=71dfd046a0

    Video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...27857959926029

    Jamaica Vacation 2013: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=a2e78ac99d

    Penny
    AKA: Buzybee

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzybee View Post
    We just renewed our vows 5/14/13 at CTI in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary. We just returned Saturday, May 18 from a week stay here. We did the One love package for $250. I did bring some table decorations, a bouquet & boutineer but you don't have too. I just wanted specific things for my theme "Peacock and seashells". I also want to add that I am gluten free and was impressed with the beautiful gluten free chocolate cake made for us with fondant icing. It was sooooo good! I was so appreciative of all the extras done. They truly go out of their way to see that your day is special.

    We chose to renew our vows at 4PM, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 on the resort beach lawn, at Couples Tower Isle, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. We used Diana Campbell & Richard Brown as our Photographer with Digital Memories Collection & Dream Wedding Photography Affordable photography Jamaican wedding service | Jamaica Wedding Photography after researching several others and were very pleased. I was happy with the pictures and with their services. They worked within our budget and I couldn't be more happier with the results. They are great photographers & videographers and did a wonderful job on the video as well. This time around we decided to write our own vows. This was a first for us. We added a sand ceremony using a picture frame with a wedding picture of us on our wedding day 25 years ago. Our theme: peacock feathers and seashells. Songs chosen for our ceremony....Walking down the isle: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" (Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole), Exit together: "Better When We're Together" (Jack Johnson), Cake & Toast: "I Won't Give Up" (Jason Mraz), Signage of Certificate: "More Than Words" (J. Rice & The Piano Guys), First Dance: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" (Queen) Instead of dancing a waltz we chose to dance the East Coast Swing for a little bit of fun!

    Vow Renewal VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

    Vow Renewal Photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=1

    Jamaica 2013 Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=3

    We stayed 6 nights and paid $250 for vow renewal. We were told since it wasn't a wedding we had to still pay the fee.

    Name:  5_14_13.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  75.2 KB
    Name:  5_14_15_16.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  47.3 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_2.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  70.5 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_6.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  84.7 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_3.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  95.0 KB

    Penny
    AKA: Buzybee

  10. #10

    Default

    Buzybee-
    I really don't have stalking tendencies...Honest! LOL!!
    It's just that each time I see one of your responses you give great information!
    I hadn't even thought about having songs for each of those instances you mentioned,e.g. cake cutting/certificate signing, etc.Thanks for that info. But since you stayed 6 nights did you get the Honeymoon gifts of sparkling wine and a couples massage? Or is that just for weddings too?
    Thanks again and in advance

  11. #11

    Default

    Yes, we did and matching Couples T-shirts too!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissi324 View Post
    Buzybee-
    I really don't have stalking tendencies...Honest! LOL!!
    It's just that each time I see one of your responses you give great information!
    I hadn't even thought about having songs for each of those instances you mentioned,e.g. cake cutting/certificate signing, etc.Thanks for that info. But since you stayed 6 nights did you get the Honeymoon gifts of sparkling wine and a couples massage? Or is that just for weddings too?
    Thanks again and in advance

  12. #12

    Default

    We just returned from our vow renewal at CSS. It was a lovely ceremony! We highly recommend Reverend Black as his service was very touching. It's not required but I suggest you tip your wedding/vow renewal officiant.

    We selected the One Love package, which cost $250. There is no dinner offered after the ceremony but you do receive a reception with champagne and cake. We made dinner reservations for that night at the upscale restaurant "Cassanova".

    The One Love package also provides the bride's bouquet and the groom's boutonniere. We received the two complimentary t-shirts and the complimentary bottle of champagne in our room, but we did not receive a couples massage. I think that a complimentary couples massage is NOT part of the One Love package.

    The entire vow renewal ceremony was very organized, thanks to our wedding coordinator, Creshina. She did a terrific job!

    Name:  07998033 (Copy).jpg
Views: 242
Size:  119.2 KB

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •