Results 1 to 21 of 21
May 6th, 2013, 01:32 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2009
Couples Barbados to participate in the island's "Barbados Island Inclusive" program
Greetings to all:
The Barbados Tourism Authority has launched a campaign called "Barbados Island Inclusive" which essentially gives guests of participating hotels "Free Spending Money" at various attractions and restaurants.
Couples Barbados is one of the participating hotels.
Here are the details:
April 29 to June 15, 2013
May 1 to December 21 (travel to be completed on this date). No Blackout periods during the summer.
• BTA to offer “Free spending money” for use at participating attractions and restaurants.
• Package is available to anyone booking through the Tour Operator or hotel’s website
• UK and Europe - US$200 (BDS$400)00 per person on stays of 7 nights
• Canada and USA – US$200 per person on stays of 7 nights
• Canada and USA - US$150 per person on stays of 5 nights
• Caribbean – US$100 on stays of 3 nights
POINTS TO NOTE
• The “per person” funds are based on a maximum of two persons per room.
• Cash vouchers will be made up in batches of $50.00 and will be the equivalent in Barbados Dollars. Persons can pay any differential for full payment to the vendor with their own cash, but no change will be given back on cash vouchers presented.
Ask for the voucher booklet at the front desk and HAVE FUN!