Default First timers October 6-13, 2013

This will be our first trip to Jamaica and I cannot wait. My sister and her husband have made several trips and she always said it was a part of her. I am so excited to see and experience what she loved about Jamaica so much. Anyone else staying during this time?

Default First timers

Quote Originally Posted by KellinBrad View Post
    This will be our first trip to Jamaica and I cannot wait. My sister and her husband have made several trips and she always said it was a part of her. I am so excited to see and experience what she loved about Jamaica so much. Anyone else staying during this time?
    This will be our seventh trip to Jamaica and CSA---you will absolutely LOVE it. We will be there Oct. 5-12 and then transfer to CN Oct. 12-19. It is PARADISE and like they say--Once you go, you know. Enjoy

We will be there from October 4th-12th. We are going for our 15th wedding anniversary. This will be our 3rd time to a Couples resort and 2nd time to CSA. You are going to love the beach and the beautiful blue sea. It's so romantic and chill at this resort. Let me know if you have any questions. October is right around the corner

We will just miss you, we are arriving October 12th.
    Stephanie

We will be there from the 6th -13th also. We are traveling with another couple, too. Can't wait. See you there.

We are getting very very close to double digits!!! We will arrive on the 5th, and sadly depart on the 12th. Looking forward to sand gravity, ting, rum, and making new friends. We are a group of 8!

Double Digits are here!! Absolutely cannot wait!

We'll be there Oct 2 - 9, cant wait!