Hybrid View

Default Topless question for CN

Hello everyone! I had a question: we are going to CN in October. Not sure if we will do the au naturael beach, but my question is about the regular CN beach. I know that it is allowed to be topless, but what is the usual percentage of people who do this at any given time. I'd like to try this but I'd hate to be in a "2%" catagory! Finally, since topless sunbathing is allowed on the beach, are cameras allowed to? I know they aren't in the AN area, but I'd like to take pictures on the regular beach (not of strangers though, of course). Thanks in advance!

I haven't been to CN yet (1 week countdown), but I can tell you that in my 10 days at CSA last May I only saw 2 topless women the whole time.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Yes you can take pictures on the main beach.... and it depends on the clientele at the time on how many others are sunbathing topless. I've learned to go ahead and take my top off without trying to see how many other ladies were. A lot of the time it just takes a few to do it and then the other less brave go ahead too, they were just waiting for some others to go ahead as well! Have a great time! We're also going in October (20th through the 28th), maybe we'll up the percentage of topless on the beach!

Topless is allowed anywhere on Bloody Bay beach, which CNs beach is a part of, cameras are permitted any where on the beach, if you are interested in doing photos of your own that is fine and there are places along the beach where you can somewhat be alone. Topless takes place but is not very prevalent and you will be in about a 2% to 6% partaking in it, there have been many times my wife was the only one on the beach topless.

I would say less than 5% are topless on the regular beach. We have been four times and never seen many topless ladies - sometimes none.

Yes, cameras are allowed!

The number of topless on the main beach will vary. However, I would say that it was typically the "2%" I don't recall noticing more than a couple on on any given day but then I didn't go and specifically look for topless. Don't worry about anyone else. Just enjoy yourself.

Camera's were prevalent on the main beach. Don't think there would be any issues.

My both times to CN I've seen a total of 2 topless women, one each time. If there's more I sure didnt notice as I'm never really looking or paying attention.

Yes you can use cameras on the main beach.
    Couples Negril Nov 13 - 20, 2010

The 3 times we have been at CN, we saw maybe 2-3 topless sunbathers. Cameras are allowed on the beach.

Thanks everyone for the responces. That's a shame it's not more prevalent. I guess I'll wait and see how the vibe is when I get there.

We have been to CN many times and I always sunbath topless (and it's not as pretty of a sight as it once was). We do hang out near the AN beach. There are usually about 4 of us down at that end. Honestly, no one cares. Take your top off right away on the first day at the beach and just do what you would always do. We have made many friends each time we are there and I am the topless women they met on the beach who they will never see except at CN. I take a sorrong and throw it over me if it gets cloudy sometimes. Sunbathing without something tight around your chest is a very liberating feeling. I'm envious of men sometimes. If you are concerned if someone is taking a picture and you think there is a remote chance that you are in it, cover your face. Irie
    Lola
    CN 04,05, 08, 09,10,11,12
    CSA 06

Last time we were at CN, I went topless. But this was awhile ago (7 years?) and there were more than a handful that were topless. We are going back this Nov and I will be topless. We went to CSS this past March and I had planned on going topless, but I didn't see a SINGLE person topless. I was a bit surprised by that. So I skipped... maybe if I had, others would have followed. I can take it or leave it so it didn't matter but I was just surprised.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Bu saying I only saw 2 women, I hope I didn't make it sound like an uncomfortable thing. It was more like "oh, there's a topless woman" wish I had the boobs for that. Lol. No one was staring or trying to take pictures or anything like that.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

I'm with you Lola! I don't pay much attention to anyone else, I just get comfortable.

Or just try out the AN area. It is so liberating and we have grown to love it more and more. Go to the AN section and read the 'feedback after your vacation thread' from front to back. You will see that there are lots of us 'normal' folk who worried about it, made the decision to try and and found that they never want to go back to the textile side when at Couples. I know what you're thinking..'never shall I show my lady garden in public!! eeeewww!!' Well, be prepared to try it and perhaps you may change your mind. The 'shall I go topless' query will inevitably fade away and you will find that any issues you may have about baring yourself to others (even bare tops) will no longer exist (the issues will be other peoples problems).

Have a great time whatever you choose to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Murtle View Post
    Or just try out the AN area. It is so liberating and we have grown to love it more and more. Go to the AN section and read the 'feedback after your vacation thread' from front to back. You will see that there are lots of us 'normal' folk who worried about it, made the decision to try and and found that they never want to go back to the textile side when at Couples. I know what you're thinking..'never shall I show my lady garden in public!! eeeewww!!' Well, be prepared to try it and perhaps you may change your mind. The 'shall I go topless' query will inevitably fade away and you will find that any issues you may have about baring yourself to others (even bare tops) will no longer exist (the issues will be other peoples problems).

Have a great time whatever you choose to do.
    I would love to try it.... unfortunately, hubby does not. So I'm stuck on the textile side. But at least I can go topless! I like it that CSA allows it now. When we got married there (8 1/2 years ago), it wasn't allowed.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

My wife had never gone topless until our vacation at CN 2 yrs ago. After deciding that she was tired of the binding swimsuit top, she became very comfortable topless. There were probably 6 or 7 other ladies topless in our vicinity. When Couples announced the new Barbados resort and that you could not go topless, she said that was out. She never wanted to go on another "US" only vacation that did not allow the topless sunning. We even tried the AN one day and enjoyed it.

Just go with what is comfortable for you.

Which Couples resorts allow topless sunbathing?

CN, CSA, CSS all on the public beach not on the nude beaches they are nude only, on the pier at CSS not the beach, but I have heard of those using the beac topless there.

All of them, although topless is not allowed at the pool areas.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

There were about 3-4 ladies topless during our last trip to CN, and I'm sure the amount just depends on the type of guest at the time. I felt really comfortable being topless when I was floating out in the ocean though.