Thread: Resort Credit?

Default Resort Credit?

What can one do with the Resort Credit that is being advertised? What can you buy with this? Thanks!! -E

You can use it to upgrade your room if available, romantic private dinner, photo's, spa services (tip not included in that), anything in the shop (which has awesome items by the way) I bought a dress, a necklace, and 2 coffee cups with the twisted palm logo. When we go in june I will pick up the rest of the set, they are green and i believe they are made by a local potter, lloyds. We always order the room category we want and since we stay at CSS we prefer to eat at the Bella Vista on the beach. So its pretty much the shop and spa(try the bamboo fusion if you go to CSS) that we spend our money. NOT included is the off site excursions like horseback riding etc.

Room upgrades if available, private dinner on the beach, photos, gift shops, spa treatments, wine upgrades, phone calls, I'm sure I'm forgetting something but you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Micro View Post
    What can one do with the Resort Credit that is being advertised? What can you buy with this? Thanks!! -E
    With the resort credit you can get credit in the gift shops, Spa treatments, private dinners and pictures in the photoshop

wonderful!! thanks

Private Boat Cruise is also something to consider.

Private cruise? What does that entail and where can you go?

If you use it for the spa, bring cash for tipping because you cannot use restart credit for the tip.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013