Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default This repeater can't decide!

    We did CSA last may for our wedding moon; we leave in a week for CN; and we head to CSS in October. I want to book for our anniversary next May and we are torn. We are going to wait on CB because of the airfare (we fly free on stand by to Jamaica). Hubby is leaning toward trying something new (CTI) and I'm leaning toward a return to CSA. To me CTI is more hotel like, than resort like and we won't be visiting the island, so that knocks out a perk that many people gravitate toward.

    This decision is even harder because we haven't been to CN or CSS yet....what if we love one of them more than CSA? Ahhhhhhhh! We are probably only doing on Couples trip next year because e hubby wants to do another cruise.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

  2. #2

    Default

    Well, we decided to wait until after our CN trip to book for our anniversary next year. That way at least we will have been to two of the resorts before having to make the decision.

    Do any of you CN or CSA multiple repeaters have any thoughts on CTI? Basically we will be choosing between a return to CSA for our second anniversary, or venturing into new territory with CTI. We don't do AN, so that is not a factor for us.
    CSA - May 2012
    CN - May 2013
    CSS - October 2013

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •