Default CSA Wedding Hair and Makeup

I am getting married at CSA next month and am planning to get my hair and makeup done at the spa.

I have not seen many comments recently about makeup at CSA. Anyone have any experiences that might be helpful to share? I thought about doing my own, but as of now, do not own any primer or long-lasting types of products that would survive in the heat. So I am going between buying some versus just paying one time for someone to do it for me. Any thoughts?

Also, in terms of hair, I have seen lots of updos. I want to wear my hair down. Anyone know how the spa does with hair down/half up kind of styles?

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I will be entirely on my own for this and want to walk in with as much information as possible. Thank you.

My husband and I were just married at CSA April 22nd. I read several comments from Brides who suggested to book ahead of time with Colinette at the spa. I could not have been happier with her work. I was so pleased with my hair and make up and it looked natural - not over-done. She secured my veil so that even with the wind, it stayed in place. She is a beautiful soul. You will so enjoy her. She will make your special day a beautiful memory. You can even tell her that Cheri suggested that she book with her specifically. I do not have my photos with me today, but I can post some if you would like to see her work.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. You will enjoy a beautiful day full of incredible memories. They really know how to make your day special. No worries.
    Cheri

Hi jen , we got married there nine+ years ago. I did my own makeup, went to a department store and had a session with someone. Think light on it or it'll be running down your face. We got married at 10am and it's still hot.
    My hair is about shoulder length and fine and it wilted pretty fast even with the hair spray. I like how my hair turned out as I'm not an updo kind of gal but it was warm!Name:  IMG_20110307_123930.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  277.5 KB

Thank you so much for your responses! I really appreciate it.

Softail, I am glad to see that your hair down worked to get through ceremony/pictures etc. The humidity does worry me!

Cheri, I will definitely try to book Colinette. I would like to see your pictures! Also, how much time did you allow for hair and makeup?

Thank you again.

Thanks for the tip...made an appointment for my bride with Colinette. We are getting married at 10AM on June 8th!

I will have my wedding there in August and was also looking to see some of the styles done in the salon. I know I will not be able to style my own hair.

Default CSA Hair

I just got married at CSA and was very happy with the Salon. The wedding coordinator made an appointment for 2 hours before the wedding time. I brought a few pics and she recreated the look and added a few flowers from the garden. I was so happy with the result, and it lasted until dinner...Name:  Hair.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  288.3 KB

I had my hair and makeup done by the spa. See link to pics below. They will also be doing it this December when I renew my vows again
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/se...8076463&type=3

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

HappyJen,
    Is set my appointment 2 hours before the ceremony. She did my hair and makeup and I still had plenty of time to dress and take pictures before the ceremony. Enjoy your day! It will be a beautiful experience.

Great pictures trhops... Who was your photographer??

Quote Originally Posted by PeteandSarah View Post
    Great pictures trhops... Who was your photographer??
    We had a friend do it who did photgraphy on the side as a hobby.

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

I think the hair extensions will help you get a beautiful hairdo for your wedding. You can check out the various colored extensions for your hair at Ludis Charming Instinct online and choose from them.