Default CSS Swimsuit Regrets

We just got back from our honeymoon to CSS a few Days ago. It was an AMAZING time. The only regret i have is that i didn't let loose while i was there. My husband tried to convince me that i should wear a swimsuit that is a little more edgy than what i would wear at home. i refused though. I didn't want people to think that i was sleazy.
    Now that we are home, i wish i would have taken his advice. We were younger than most couples that we saw there, but we did see another couple a few times at the Mineral Pool that was about our age. The girl in that couple wore an extremely sexy pink swimsuit with strappy bottoms one day, then we saw her a couple days later wearing an super hot purple suit that showed most of her butt and had a super cute strapless top with a big jeweled ring in the center. I am SOOO JEALOUS OF HER! She looked so confident and sexy and she knew just how to show off her best "ass"ets. lol her hubby was so tan and sexy too! My husband kept telling me that i should have worn something like her lol
    I wish i would have been more confident. My honeymoon would have been the perfect time to let loose and be a little sexy.

If that other couple reads this.... Congrats! You looked amazing! So Jealous!
    Ash

You should've really let loose and gone to SSB! There's nothing like no tan lines!!

Now that's sexy!

Next time forget the swimsuit and head over to SSB!
    Last edited by redinthehead; May 9th, 2013 at 07:25 AM.

Orr you could have gone to SSB. You'd be amazed at how quickly you will adjust and how good you feel about it afterward, including when you get home.

dont worry about it now. BUT, remember how you feel now, and plan for your next trip! i always wear things i would never wear in "real life" my husband loves it. no one knows you there, and you can let loose and be free to be "that girl" and, as my husband always tells me, nothing is more sexier than a confident woman! next time!

If ya got it, flaunt it as I always say! I would if I had it

Quote Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
    dont worry about it now. BUT, remember how you feel now, and plan for your next trip! i always wear things i would never wear in "real life" my husband loves it. no one knows you there, and you can let loose and be free to be "that girl" and, as my husband always tells me, nothing is more sexier than a confident woman! next time!
    This. I brought a dress I don't normally wear (it's pretty low cut). Wore it to dinner one night. Let's just say, we had a fun evening after dinner.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Don't regret it, but just don't forget it! You will just have to go back and display those "ass"ets next time! You know what they say..... "hind" sight is 20-20!

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

One of the nice things about getting older is that you stop worrying so much what other people think. If there is one thing my 40-something self could say to my 20-something self, it would be this: You look GREAT - and please stop worrying about people judging you because they really aren't. They are too worried about themselves and how THEY look.

I also think we women are too hard on ourselves. Ash, I'll bet you looked just as good as that other girl! It sounds like you now regret you didn't let loose a little bit, so it sounds to me like it's time to plan another trip back to Couples!! Have fun!

I think what a lot of people need to do is cut loose when they go on a vacation to somewhere like Couples. Not cut loose as in "free boozE! Chug a fifth of tequila!!" loose, but loose as in "I couldn't wear that at home" loose.

Sexy little black dress for the ladies to dinner, skimpier swimsuit on the beach, or head over to the AN section.

After all, unless you've got friends or family along with you (such as for a wedding,) who at home will know unless you tell them?
    Life's too short to have regrets like that.

So, the next time you go to Couples, or on a vacation to somewhere tropical like Jamaica, GO FOR IT! Order a sexy swimsuit (or swimsuits) online and pack only them.

When the wife and I went on our first trip to CTI, she packed a bikini we ordered online, and we both gathered our nerve and dropped our clothes out on the Isle. We're going back in under 3 weeks (YAY!) and we're already joking that we're going to get checked in, bags to the room, and on the boat out to the Isle!

Jason

Oh - SO TRUE! My 51 year old self could sure tell my 20 & 30 year old size 6, wrinkle & cellulite free self a LOT of things .... LOL. Don't have regrets - You learn as you go. Next time you head back to Jamaica (& there will be a next time) you'll know what to expect so you'll have a different idea as to what to pack. I've never went that I'm not nervous that first morning when I put on that bikini & walk out the door of our room but before I even get to breakfast, I'm feeling OK with it & the worries just melt away. Flaunt it while you've got it ..... Wear that swimsuit or dress that you wouldn't wear at home ..... Have Fun ..... Enjoy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CA_girl_in_TX View Post
    One of the nice things about getting older is that you stop worrying so much what other people think. If there is one thing my 40-something self could say to my 20-something self, it would be this: You look GREAT - and please stop worrying about people judging you because they really aren't. They are too worried about themselves and how THEY look.

I also think we women are too hard on ourselves. Ash, I'll bet you looked just as good as that other girl! It sounds like you now regret you didn't let loose a little bit, so it sounds to me like it's time to plan another trip back to Couples!! Have fun!
    Julie