Default August 2013 Anyone?

We will be at CN from 8/24/13-9/01/13. Is it too soon to start the count down??? I think NOT! Anyone up for a One Love Bus Crawl??
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CN April 2006 (MARRIED!!)
    CN July 2008
    CTI March 2010
    CN April 2012

Love the picture !
    We will be at CN August 19-26, so we may run into you a couple days at the end. Also considering doing the Pub crawl, but unfortunately we would be doing it August 21. Anyone up interested in the Crawl on the 21st ?
    We have only stayed one night at CN several years ago when CSA was full, so my husband and I are " somewhat" newbies for CN ( we always do trading places from CSA). Looking forward to relaxing on the beach.
    See you on the beach !
    Laurie and Ken.

We arrive to CN on 8/31-9/07. Bobby and Lisa, we might see ya on our first day but unfortunately wont be able to do the bus trip with you. Anyone else gonna be there when we are, we are definately doing the bus trip!
    Erin&Doug

Default gerry@sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby and Lisa View Post
    We will be at CN from 8/24/13-9/01/13. Is it too soon to start the count down??? I think NOT! Anyone up for a One Love Bus Crawl??
    hi we will be there aug.8-15,been there before,up for fun.

we will be there on the 12th first time ever in Jamaica cant wait

We will be there 8/23 to 9/1 it will be our 2nd visit. First visit was back in 2005 very excited!

We will be from the 19th to the 25th. We are total newbies!! Would love to do the pub crawl on the 21st.

My wife and I will be there August 4th to the 10th first timers.......

Melissa&Tony , we are also considering the Pub crawl on the 21st. It will be fun to do with others from Couples Negril.

We will be there aug. 14-23. We are very excited and up for meeting other couples! We would be up for the pub crawl on the 21st as well! Hopefully see some of you there! Just over a month to go!

I just signed up for the Pub Crawl on August 21, no reply yet. I sent my e-mail to: bananaznegril@hotmail.com , I will see what happens. My husband and I are Ken and Laurie, looking forward to the trip !

I will be there from 8/19-8/26! This will also be my 5th trip to Jamaica and my second visit to CN but will be accompanied by my soon to be husband. I have never heard of the pub crawl, what is about? From the sound of it, seems like a good time. Please explain.

We will be there 8/16 to 8/21. First time at CN. George and Holly

CN Aug. 15th-22nd. So excited for this trip. This will be our first stay with CN but not in Negril. Looking forward to meeting great people & having an awesome time.

Just booked the Pub Crawl for the 28th, so far there are 6 of us if you want to join.

Hi Toni and Brian! We would love to join you! We tried to contact Lenbert for this date, but the e-mail was returned as undeliverable....weird. Would love to join a group of CN crawlers...lol.

CN July 2008
    CTI March 2010
    CN April 2012

Bobby and Lisa, Try it again. Here is the e-mail address we used and got a quick reply. bananaznegril@hotmail.com Lenbert will pick us up on the 28th at 2:20 it sounds like it will be a blast! Let me know if you are able to get a reply if not I will just ask him to add 2 more on our group.

confirmed for the 21st!

bananaznegril@hotmail.com. i am confirmed for 8/21.

i signed up for the 21st and was confirmed for 2:20pm pick up. he replied the same night. hopefully by now you should have received a confirmation.

I was one letter off on the e-mail address -- thank you!!! We are confirmed for 8/28! Looking forward to meeting you Toni and Brian!

CN July 2008
    CTI March 2010
    CN April 2012

nic73004, We won't be in until the 23 so we had to do the next week on the 28th. I hope you have a great time!!

To those who have already began their trip - Enjoy. I have only 5 days left, August 18 can not come soon enough !

PS- still undecided about the pub crawl on Wednesday the 21st.

hey Schweiso, you should go, we would all have a great time. Already signed up