Thread: Wifi at CN

Default Wifi at CN

I was wondering how the wifi is at CN. We are planning on using VoIP from our cell for communications while we are there. Where all do you have wifi access and what kind of speed does it have?

Thanks

45 days

Don't know the actual speed but it worked great our last two trips. They'll give you a ticket at check in with a password.

WiFi at CN worked great from our room (#8 block) in December ..... Don't know how fast but it was as good as at home in US. We were there for 8 nights & the password expired after a week so the last night, we needed to call the front desk & get one but we didn't bother .... Just went to the internet café & used computers there since we needed to print our boarding passes anyway.
    Julie

I know it worked very well in Oct at building 6. We used skype to talk to our parents on our wedding day and we never had any problems!

Worked well from Building 1 & on the beach in April.

I used the WiFi when I was on the au naturel beach and didn't have any problems.

Can anyone tell me if we will be able to use FaceTime or Skype from the beach at CN?!?!

Worked great from building four.
    Dave & Elizabeth
    Nova Scotia
    CSA 2011
    CN 2011x2 2012 2013
    CTI 2013

Worked well in building 9, by the pool , in the lobby and at the beach.

Would like to know this as well. Does it work well enough to be able to skype (video)? Would love to be able to see and talk with my kids while there. I always miss them dearly when we travel and there's nothing better than seeing their faces

Quote Originally Posted by jessfl View Post
    Would like to know this as well. Does it work well enough to be able to skype (video)? Would love to be able to see and talk with my kids while there. I always miss them dearly when we travel and there's nothing better than seeing their faces
    Yes, we were able to do this on the beach at CN - no problems at all.