Default Feedback from Barbados

Can anyone give us your recent feedback from Couples Barbados? I understand there are still some changes going on but is it looking like it can live up to the awesomeness of the Jamaican Resorts?
    We are booked for 22-29 August and can't wait. I am just a littel concerned that we wont get the same as we do with the Jamaican experiences.

I don't think it's coupes until June 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by jamynkeri View Post
    Can anyone give us your recent feedback from Couples Barbados? I understand there are still some changes going on but is it looking like it can live up to the awesomeness of the Jamaican Resorts?
    We are booked for 22-29 August and can't wait. I am just a littel concerned that we wont get the same as we do with the Jamaican experiences.
    Just my opinion but I think to appreciate Barbados and Couples there, it would be best not to constantly compare to JA. You need to enjoy it for what it is as well as what it is not.

IME Barbados is a more formal and traditional island. The sea is rougher than anywhere I have stayed in JA, in 35 trips there.

There are already some significant differences between the resorts in JA and the new CB. I think what I will miss most of all are the floaties, room service breakfast and the great balconies at CSA, which is my favorite of the Couples in JA.

We are booked for December and are looking forward to a completely new experience. We will go with an open mind and with the knowledge that this is not Jamaica.

At CB, you will be able to walk into Lawrence Gap, which should be a lot of fun.

I look forward to the upcoming reviews but hope that everyone is not constantly making a comparison to other Couples. It is also about the island and what there is to experience there. I would hate for it to be a cookie cutter experience, like so many of the S resorts are.

Well said, Caviargal. Thank you.

Couples Resorts