Default Visit CN for AN experience?

We're looking at booking a 5 year anniversary trip to CSA, which is where we went for our honeymoon. We've considered checking out one of the other resorts but I have my heart set on CSA.

However.....I'd really like to try the AN experience and I know I can't do that at CSA. Can I visit CN for the day just to check that out? Is there a cost?

Thanks!
    Jen

Yes you can do the trading places to cn for a day no cost. We did it last year for our 1st an experience. We were hooked may never go to clothes beach again .did CSS this year awesome an set up ,have fun and enjoy it

You can use the Trading places to go CN for the day at no cost if you are a romance rewards member (also free).

Quote Originally Posted by jennann918 View Post
    We're looking at booking a 5 year anniversary trip to CSA, which is where we went for our honeymoon. We've considered checking out one of the other resorts but I have my heart set on CSA.

However.....I'd really like to try the AN experience and I know I can't do that at CSA. Can I visit CN for the day just to check that out? Is there a cost?

Thanks!
    Jen
    Sign up for couples reward prior to your arrival at Romance Rewards Levels & Login for Couples Resorts
    When you get to your resort you can book the trading places pass to couples negril.
    Their is no charge.
    We are staying at couples negril and will be going to swept away for a day in early september.

If you are signed up for romance rewards you should be able to do trading places and come over to CN for the day. I absolutely love the au naturel beach. Can't wait for my return visit next year.

Sign up for Romance Rewards and you can visit CN during a Trading Places day at no cost to you!