Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Swimsuits (Where to buy risque suits online?)

Where are some online stores for swimsuits? I have recently lost some weight (and hopefully prior to our October CSA trip I will lose more), and I'd like to get something a little risque, something I would never wear in my normal life. But I don't want to spend a fortune either. Any thoughts?
    Stephanie

Hi, the best place I have found for swim suits is Venus.com. Their suits are well made and reasonable priced.

My wife has lost a good deal of weight this year also and has purchased several new 'revealing' suits for our June trip. She likes Venus, they are reasonable, with specials all the time, and have lots of styles and colors. Try a google search for 'bikinis' or 'sexy swim wear', you will get lots of options. Keep at it and rock those bikinis in the fall!

Have a great trip!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Quote Originally Posted by italiabella82 View Post
    Where are some online stores for swimsuits? I have recently lost some weight (and hopefully prior to our October CSA trip I will lose more), and I'd like to get something a little risque, something I would never wear in my normal life. But I don't want to spend a fortune either. Any thoughts?
    Do a search for Wicked Weasel. Mrs. Travelwithwife has one and it's AWESOME!

Iloveswimwear.com has some really nice suits. There are a number of other sites but we have had good luck with their suites.

Amazon.com

eBay!!!

Victoria's Secret has some cute skimpy (cheeky) suits at a decent price. If you don't mind spending a bunch, wicked weasel is the gold standard in risque suits.
    Also, believe it or not, you can go on amazon and search for "brazilian bikini" and come up with some nice little suits.

Have fun!
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

shoot us an email...can share some good stuff mctighth2400@gmail

venus is a good site, not sure how risque you want to go, but california strings. also, and this sounds funny, but on ebay if you put in 'stripper clothes, or swimsuits" you will find online stores with them. good luck,i have bought some really, really stringy ones, and still just wear my victoria secret ones!

So on this topic..how risque of a bikini has everyone worn at couples? We do like to go AN but alos enjoy the crowed at the swim up bar at CTI in the main area and tend to spend lots of time there. So my question is how fare can go with the skimpiness? Let me also say i am not a stick figure skinny girl I am very curvy size 16 not fat at all..just very large up top with a big ol booty lol.

Try westcoastbikini.com

bought my wife one from there for our trip next month. They were fast and fairly cheap.

Skinzwear.com
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Skinzwear.com..............also has so for men so you can get matching ones....lol
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Awesome suggestions. I'll email you mctighth after I get home from work.
    Stephanie

Default swimwear

Hi! I just purchased some awesome swimsuits from ASOS.com they have a ton of swimsuits, really nice, great prices. If you look through, you're bound to find something that fits your taste and style!

I would recommend either teenyb.com or wickedweasel.com. I've bought from both and have been very happy with them. I think the quality on the teeny b ones are a bit better though.

As usual, the Couples online community has giving me great information that I didn't even know I needed! Even though I have plenty of swimsuits, I went to some of the websites recommended in this thread "just to look". Ha! Famous last words. My wallet is now $200 lighter but I have three new bikinis that will be finding their way to my door in a few days!! I can't wait to wear them in September at Couples! Thanks for all the recommendations, everyone. I hope the original poster has as much good luck as I did!

CA_girl,
    I haven't bought anything yet. I want to wait a couple more months to see how much my weight fluctuates, but I have my list made!

Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone!
    Stephanie

I'm thinking of buying some new bikinis for my girlfriend, so some pictures modeling your new purchases would certainly help me decide.

So i posted this on this thead already but no one wanted to answer..ill try again lol would love someones input
    .So on this topic..how risque of a bikini has everyone worn at couples? We do like to go AN but alos enjoy the crowed at the swim up bar at CTI in the main area and tend to spend lots of time there. So my question is how fare can go with the skimpiness? Let me also say i am not a stick figure skinny girl I am very curvy size 16 not fat at all..just very large up top with a big ol booty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mctighth View Post
    So i posted this on this thead already but no one wanted to answer..ill try again lol would love someones input
    .So on this topic..how risque of a bikini has everyone worn at couples? We do like to go AN but alos enjoy the crowed at the swim up bar at CTI in the main area and tend to spend lots of time there. So my question is how fare can go with the skimpiness? Let me also say i am not a stick figure skinny girl I am very curvy size 16 not fat at all..just very large up top with a big ol booty lol.

We spent most of our time at the main beach and only a couple of hours at the swim up bar but just basic vickis bikinis were what I noticed most people wearing. My wife did sport a scrutch bottom bikini from Chynnadoll.com on the main beach one day but I wouldn't say that was the norm and now I will give you the normal message board answer. CTI is all about freedom and comfort. As long as you are wearing something then whatever you feel comfortable in is on the table. Oh how I miss CTI I can still hear the waves and feel the breeze. It is paradise on earth so go all out and leave with no regrets.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast