Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What about for women with curves? Any suggestions on where to buy some skimpier suits for plus sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by VaCouple View Post
    What about for women with curves? Any suggestions on where to buy some skimpier suits for plus sizes?
    chynnadoll.com for all your sexy swimwear needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaine1sttimers View Post
    chynnadoll.com for all your sexy swimwear needs.
    Chynnadoll.com has great stuff but depending on how curvy this sight probably wont work. Im a big girl and thick but not fat at all just very curvy and my big booty would never fit in something from chynnadoll.com i found great custom made stuff at good prices from biggalslingerie.com they have sexy to VERY SEXY stuff even thongs..

Venus.com has some cute suits, too. And I love VS.

WORD TO THE WISE, ladies... especially if you are trying to lose some weight before your trip, wait until a couple months before your departure and try those babies on. I had a, uh, wardrobe malfunction on the beach of CSA (wouldn't have mattered anyway; it's top-optional, but I planned on making that choice for myself, not having the girls pop out and yell 'surprise!') because I didn't have the foresight. This time I'm going to wait and then do a super-anti-nip-slip test on every suit I intend to bring. Lying down, rolling over, bending over, etc. My husband has volunteered to be my "spotter" on these tests, bless his heart...lol

I agree MBMon! Our trip is in October, so I'm hoping for some end of the season deals and a better fit, if I wait until a couple of months before!
    Stephanie

I am a big curvy gal and when I'm not on the AN Island, I wear the skimpiest, tiniest bikini I can find, I like the scrunch back ones. You see all types of bathing suits there at CTI. I would say nothing see-thru but otherwise, if you're mostly covered on your naughty-bits, you're good. Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing any thongs on men or women, but I did see several brazilian-cut backs on women.

improvgirl can i ask where you buy from ? want to get something for my wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by improvgirl View Post
    I am a big curvy gal and when I'm not on the AN Island, I wear the skimpiest, tiniest bikini I can find, I like the scrunch back ones. You see all types of bathing suits there at CTI. I would say nothing see-thru but otherwise, if you're mostly covered on your naughty-bits, you're good. Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing any thongs on men or women, but I did see several brazilian-cut backs on women.

OK, so after reading this thread I have a few questions.......
    Is there a norm at CSA for swimwear? I am a mother of three and I bear the scars due to that, and so my tummy is not perfect. But not horrible, either. I am comfortable in a two piece but will others be offended? When we were in Mexico, it made no difference it the women were a size 0 or a 20 they will wore bikinis. What are the thoughts on this?

I love Victorias Secret bikinis. Venus has really good swimsuits too.

We go to CN...always at the AN side, but when walking my wife goes topless and at the pool bar, she now wears the ones she originally said only at home by our private pool...very tiny. Add flirt.com to the above and wicked weasel is good, so is skinz.

Default No Judgment Zone!

Quote Originally Posted by robngina31 View Post
    OK, so after reading this thread I have a few questions.......
    Is there a norm at CSA for swimwear? I am a mother of three and I bear the scars due to that, and so my tummy is not perfect. But not horrible, either. I am comfortable in a two piece but will others be offended? When we were in Mexico, it made no difference it the women were a size 0 or a 20 they will wore bikinis. What are the thoughts on this?
    Most people at Couples are wonderful and most people won't care what you look like in a bikini. Besides that, NOBODY ANYWHERE should be judging what you look like in a bikini!! Women come in all different shapes and sizes and we are all beautiful. If there does happen to be a judgmental person at Couples while you are there (unlikely) you probably will never know. If anybody is offended at what you look like in a bikini they don't belong at Couples or in Jamaica anyway. Think about it - ONE LOVE. It should mean love for everybody, no matter your skin color, height, or weight.

My advice is this: Go to Jamaica and wear the skimpiest little bikini you feel comfortable wearing. You're sexy, we are all sexy, so go out there and own it!

Just bought three bikinis for my wife at Dangerous Curves. They have 40% off for a few more days...discount code "JULY4"...hot hot hot stuff, very little material...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2