Thread: Trading Places

Default Trading Places

Is it true that you have to pre-register a week before you arrive at CTI to be able to do trading places to CSS? I wanted to be able to see CSS during my upcoming stay coming up on 5/15/13. Just wondering if anyone on the forum knows how to go about doing this.

When Trading Places, it states from 10am-4pm. Do you have to stay the entire time or can you request to be returned to your resort earlier?

You need to sign up for the Couples Rewards program before you go. But once you get there, you can book the trading places. But you have to be a Couples Rewards member to do so.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

You have to be a romance rewards member. Just go to the desk and out your name on the list.

We didn't. I was just at CTI the end of April. We did the pre-check in online a couple days before our arrival (takes 2 minutes, and you get to pick out what you want your minibar stocked with!). When we got there, actually a couple days after we got there, we signed up to go for the next day. No big deal at all. Have fun!

Just to add, its limited to 10 couples I think, Mondays,Wednesday,Fridays from 10-4pm. If you want to leave before 4pm, you can get a cab at your own expense. Tip the driver of course.