Default Late February/Early March, 2014

Booked this a few days after we got back from paradise. Can't wait to get back to CSS and SSB!!!

Who else is going???

We're there February 26th-March 5th.

D&J

Quote Originally Posted by dawi View Post
    Booked this a few days after we got back from paradise. Can't wait to get back to CSS and SSB!!!

Who else is going???

We're there February 26th-March 5th.

D&J
    We will just miss you. We will be there 8-15 Mar 14. Just booked it.

B&B

Default March 2014

Quote Originally Posted by blfm View Post
    We will just miss you. We will be there 8-15 Mar 14. Just booked it.

B&B
    Will be there 3/6 to 3/13/2014. We were there in 2011. Looking forward to my second resort scuba dive, water bikes and fruit smoothies.

We just booked it and will be there march 1-8, newbies and wifes 49 birthday. can't wait for the fun times in the sun. D&P

Hi all, we are booked from 6th to 20th March 2014 - we are on the March 2014 thread - travelling all the way from the UK for 14 days of paradise.

We are booked from 21 to the 28th! Cant wait!!

Hi, Just book CSS 3/12 -19th.. CTI born & raised kind of but needed a change.

We'll see you there 2/22 to 3/1. Can't wait. It's been too cold and snowy this winter. Looking forward to some fun at the SSB pool.

We called in for SR 7 day split and from emails it looks like CTI March 4,5,6 CSS 7-11 I guess things could change
    We are excited about visiting these resorts been to CN 2X
    Anybody want to play golf ? I'm a 10 handicap my wife does not play.she's the BeachQueen, I will play with any skill level, we could have a match or just bang it around Looking to play early every day Wake&Bake Sat & Sun - less traffic, will play the White Witch - ezlinks has discount tee times, back for lunch..... Who's in ? One day or every day ? Otherwise I'll see you at the Bar