Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default July 2014 CNNB Coucil

This is the first attempt to see if all coucil members will be attending our July 2014 meetings. The First Lady and I hope all will be able to attend. At the moment we are booked 7/1-12.

We are on board for 7/1- 7/11

OMG!!!! You are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!

I just knew you were going to start the "motivating" real soon! Troublemaker............

Booked 7/3 - 7/12. GV room catagory this time. Two countdown clocks running. And yes, our beloved Mayor is a trouble maker

Booked 7/9 - 7/16. When is the meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by wendymcc View Post
    Booked 7/9 - 7/16. When is the meeting?
    Sorry, I thought it was for this year! You guys are way too organized!

Quote Originally Posted by wendymcc View Post
    Sorry, I thought it was for this year! You guys are way too organized!
    Not too organized... just counting the days 'till our return home again.

As for the 2013 Council meeting, it won't "officially" start until y'all arrive. However, and I hope I'm not speaking out of turn as the Mayor and First Lady have the final authority, we may drop the sand anchor, make sure the chairs work and varify the bar is ready for us.

One More Month!!

15 days before we leave!

One Love!

OK - thinking about booking.........real soon. Gotta firm up some dates here and see what I can do.

OK - Booked!!! July 4-13!!!!!!!!!

Great news C & S. Glad you made your plans work out. Watch out for those Texas Stingrays and the one in the ocean too. Wish we could all get together sometime before July. Miss y'all...

Great news!! Now all we need is the Canadian faction to book. We just hit our first milestone, 300 days!!

Ok We are now under the 200 day mark!!!

Another big milestone met. We have reached the half-way point. Less than 6 months to go! Happy New Year!

Had to bump this up since I'm so freaking cold here in Illinois!!! I don't even know our countdown..............

Well we are not council members, but we had a blast hanging out on "our" beach with all of you last year on our honeymoon and will be joining you again, June 28- July 5! Heeding all of your advice- we will have large cups and maybe a floating cup holder option as well! Any other must-have upgrades for our second trip that you guys can think of, let us know!
    - Lindsay and Ryan

Lindsay and Ryan, so glad you have a couple days of overlap. Y'all were so much fun last year, wish your dates coincided with ours a little better. No council membership needed. The only requirement is to have fun. Rumor has it there may be more than one floating bar this year and plenty of big "water" cups. The water sports activities may be a little more spirited than last year so bring your "A" game. This years advice... don't pack so many clothes

After coming to work today with the temperature at -10 and a fresh 5" blanket of snow over the weekend it was so refreshing to to see our countdown clock at 120 days!!! We can't wait to head home!!!!

we are ready for warm weather also. 1/2 inch of ice under 6 inches of snow and 0 degrees last night. this morning couldn't get the camry out of the driveway. my countdown says 118 days. ice seems to always be around us. went to dallas to work on 2014 CNNB council agenda with our southern members( we had already drafted one in october when we met with Chris&Denny) and ice storm shuts down the city. still had a great to visit with jndp. and yes i think there will be enough floating cup holders to increase our council size if needed. we will be bringing a 2nd water sport toss ball just in case the alabama educators are there and they hit their target! i still volunteer to look for it we can't wait to get home. but most of all looking forward to seeing our CNNB friends!!!!!

Just feeling a little left out from all the get togethers..............

The Canadian faction will not be represented this year at the CNNB council meeting. I believe we will have to assume their proxy vote!

Can't wait to see all of you!!! This winter has been unbelievable!! I'm ready for some warmer weather and even better yet - some beach time with great friends!!!

Now - I've got to order my sandals so I'm sure to get them in time. Have you all ordered yours??? Just trying to decide what to put on them.....hmmm........

Doing the Double Digit Dance! We're so happy!

Name:  Snoopy.png
Views: 456
Size:  20.2 KB

hey guys,
    we were in fla. last week and being on the beach made us miss bloody bay and our council members. 91 days til we will be home. still working on airfare and did i say GO BIG BLUE! (Kentucky in the final four)

Bump and another major milestone reached. Less than 50 days and we will be back home enjoying time with our extended family and friends. Trip is all paid for, airline booked and suitcases at the ready. Can't get here fast enough!

It must be 45 days til we return home to CN, cause I just made our final payment. Can't wait to see all our friends and make some new ones Irie!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast