Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello! Hubby and I will be visiting CN for the first time after 7 trips to CSS and SSB June 28-July 5 and hoping to make some new friends on the Council! I think our countdown is 44 days! I can't wait! See you soon!:-)

Time is flying by so quickly before we know it the council meetings will be session!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Hello! Hubby and I will be visiting CN for the first time after 7 trips to CSS and SSB June 28-July 5 and hoping to make some new friends on the Council! I think our countdown is 44 days! I can't wait! See you soon!:-)
    suzyQ, we don't have too many days of overlap but look forward to meeting you. We don't arrive until the 3rd. I have heard great things about SSB but you will love CN. Seventh year in a row. Only 43 days for us now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jndp View Post
    suzyQ, we don't have too many days of overlap but look forward to meeting you. We don't arrive until the 3rd. I have heard great things about SSB but you will love CN. Seventh year in a row. Only 43 days for us now!
    Jndp! Thank you for the kind welcome! Hope we get to meet on the beach! :-)

well couldn't wait any longer. bit the bullet on airfare. been the same for weeks arrive at 11:41am on july 1st & depart 1:40 pm on the 12th. 30 days and counting!!!!!!!! can't wait for our 1st full council meeting.

We arrive at 11:35 on the 1st. First trip to CN, we are looking forward to it! Maybe we will see you on the shuttle.

Sounds great the more the merrier on the shuttle

Hey!!! Just a few days until we arrive @CN & wondering when the council meeting will be held? Are newbies allowed to attend? Unfortunately we leave on July 4th so will miss the RWB party We'll see you all there

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnkev&deb View Post
    Hey!!! Just a few days until we arrive @CN & wondering when the council meeting will be held? Are newbies allowed to attend? Unfortunately we leave on July 4th so will miss the RWB party We'll see you all there
    Our Canadian representatives who have attended the last couple years won't be able to join us this year. We only have a small overlap but hope we get to meet. Hope you get to experience everything CN has to offer!

Thanks-it's nice to already know there will be wonderful people to meet-so looking forward to this vacation!!!

I guess it's time to get down to business and set the 1st official 2014 CNNB Council meeting. (I have been slacking in my duties but in my defense we have just moved after 21 years) The meeting we be July 4th 8pm at the main bar. (please be prepared and punctual)lol First on the agenda will be, where to eat dinner. Second will be, what night to go on the Cat Cruise. There have been 3 sub committee meetings. First was in KY in October, the second was in TX in December. Many important items were discussed.(although they have slipped my mind) The third was held in some biker bar in IL or IA. I was not in attendance so I can't comment on what was discussed.(we may need a traveling secretary lol) Sub committee meetings will continue on July 1st, 2nd and 3rd. These meetings will narrow down the many items to be addressed at this years meeting. Safe travels and see everyone soon. IRIE!!!

Mayor - it was a pretty upscale biker bar!!!

I'm feeling really stupid right now - I never ordered our sandals..................

Can't wait to see everyone!! Soon come!!

Finally doing the Single Digit Dance. This last week will seem to last forever. We are really looking forward to being back with friends and meeting new ones. See you in 9 days! DP - CNNB Mixologist

to all our new friends we met this year. our council member jp suggested we post pictures of ourselves so we can all remember names and faces. i think it's an excellent idea. here we are; the mayor(myron) & cathy from ky. we were there 7/1-12. check July 2015 CNNB Council thread for next years dates and attendees. 353 days and counting!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2