Default One Love Bus Crawl Wednesday, October 16

I just booked our spots on the One Love Bus for Oct. 16th (I know, pretty early!). If any other CN folks are wanting to go that day please contact Lenbert at:

bananaznegril@hotmail.com

I emailed him on Sunday and heard back from him Monday AM.

Hope to see you on the bus,

Shawna and Tim

Bumping - since we're in the double digit countdown now I thought there may be some interest!

Shawna and Tim

We will be there from October 11-18 2013 and this sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to email him and add our names to the list. I'm so looking forward to this trip.

Deborah and Brandt

Just found this post. We'll be at CSA Oct 14 - 19 and are seriously considering the Crawl after reading so many positive reviews!

Have you guys been before?
    CTI - 7/07, CSS - 6/08, SR: CSS - 7/09, CSA - 10/13
    CN - 5/14! CTI 4/15??

Quote Originally Posted by AJandCaitlin View Post
    Just found this post. We'll be at CSA Oct 14 - 19 and are seriously considering the Crawl after reading so many positive reviews!

Have you guys been before?
    We haven't done the One Love Bus before (we've been to CN one time before) - I've only heard good things though! Looking forward to it!! Hope you make it!

How quickly does it book up? If we decided to do it the week we were there, do you think that it would be full?

Also hi Shawna! We'll be there at the same time.

Hey Shawna, we may be up for it. Done it few times. I have Lenbert's details and have him as a friend on facebook so we'll likely decide when we get there.