Thread: Need Info

Default Need Info

My husband and I will be travelling and staying at CouplesSweptAway in Negril July 5th to the 8th - we will be part of a wedding party for my daughter Sparks/DiPasquale wedding on July 5th.....my husband and I will also be making this our honeymoon since we just married last July 17, 2013 and never took a honeymoon....can someone tell me if I have to book ahead of time for a romance package (i.e. rose petals in the room and wine) or can I wait till I arrive on July 4th?

Also I understand thru our travel agent that we can book for the sunset dinner on the beach when we get there, is this right?
    And is there horseback riding nearby so we could maybe have some time doing that for a change?

MaryAnne &
    Bob

You can contact the romance concierge ahead of time online for romance packages. Yes, we waited until we arrived to book a private dinner at css but I think you might be able to book that ahead of time too, ask the concierge about that too, those are popular and you might not get the night you want.

yes, you should contact the romance concierge. She should be able to make all the arraingements for you.

Yes to all of your questions, including horseback. The horses we've seen every time we go are very thin, and don't look healthy to this girl who was raised in Tennessee, but maybe that's normal Get with the Concierge as soon as you arrive.

While the dinner on the beach LOOKS romantic, ask questions. It's a limited menu, you will be there in mosquito season so if you DO book it, book a late time, not dusk as this is when the critters bite more. Personally, I'd opt for a romantic dinner at Feathers. This is what we did on our wedding night 4/20/13.

Congrats to your whole family!