Hybrid View

Default Fair Warning: Important dates to remember - put in your calendar!

Greetings to all:

June 5, 2013: Book by this date to save on your 2013 vacation to our Jamaica Resorts. Rates to increase on June 6.

June 12, 2013: Book by this date for your 2013 vacation to Couples Barbados. $1000 Instant Air Credit goes Bye-Bye

June 19, 2013: Book by this date for your 2014 vacation to Jamaica or Barbados. Resort credits may disappear and rates may increase.

Forewarned is Forearmed.

Remember - With our LOVEAWAY Payment Plan, Just $100 deposit will reserve your dates, rates and value-added benefits.

Couples Resorts | Best Deal Guarantee | LoveAway Plan | Travel, Jamaica, Resort Info

Couples Resorts

@randymon So if I want to book a trip for June 2014 I should book before June 5th? Other wise the rates will increase from what I see posted now?

phatskis - For 2014, book by June 19.

Couples Resorts

are there any other deals that may be offered if you don't book by those dates?

Quote Originally Posted by vgreer03 View Post
    are there any other deals that may be offered if you don't book by those dates?
    I rushed to pick dates before the deadline with the 7th night free only to see that the prices have dropped and I am not saving a night. Actually, not saving even a third of the cost of a night. The difference with higher prices during that "special" and the current prices was not worth the rushing. When I booked I thought the prices had jumped considerably but thought that was the price increase. We've been to Couples six times and I've never felt I got less than a great deal, but I do this time. There is no guarantee the prices will remain but if it is causing you anxiety it might be worth the wait. Other than this pricing game, I love Couples and God willing we will keep returning but I don't think I'll be in such a hurry to book.

Default Rushed also!

Quote Originally Posted by pynk322 View Post
    I rushed to pick dates before the deadline with the 7th night free only to see that the prices have dropped and I am not saving a night. Actually, not saving even a third of the cost of a night. The difference with higher prices during that "special" and the current prices was not worth the rushing. When I booked I thought the prices had jumped considerably but thought that was the price increase. We've been to Couples six times and I've never felt I got less than a great deal, but I do this time. There is no guarantee the prices will remain but if it is causing you anxiety it might be worth the wait. Other than this pricing game, I love Couples and God willing we will keep returning but I don't think I'll be in such a hurry to book.
    I just read your text and checked and you are right. They changed the rates AFTER we rushed to book to get the 7th night free. This will be our 9th trip to Jamaica, 8th to Couples and have loved every trip but this bait and switch really bothers me. It did not save us anything after all. The only benefit is knowing you will get the room type you want and nothing will be sold out. We won't be so quick to book this far in advance next time.

Pynk322 - I agree w/ Dana, I was going to rush to book our 2014 trip before the 6/19 deadline but now I think I will wait and make an informed (slower) decision. Thanks for the post.

Can we find out the winners of the March/April photo contest and the Name the Barbados Restaurant contest BEFORE the rate increases so we can plan accordingly?

Nancy

@Randymon, my wife hasn't been given approval yet for our vacation time. If we book now for October, but my wife is given her second choice of November for vacation time, would it be possible to switch dates from October to November? Or secondarily can you help understand how much the rate changes at CSS starting Thursday?