Thread: Booked CSS!

Default Booked CSS!

Took the plunge and booked CSS for this summer. One bedroom ocean suite. Really excited!

Anyone have any favourite rooms in this category?

I saw mentions on TA that some updates to the rooms were planned for this summer. Does anyone know anything about that and if there will be any changes?

Any other CSS tips, please share! We had to cancel our trip there last fall due to health issues, so I am extra excited about this vacation.

we love B block specifically B-9. BUT we normally take anything on the second/third floor. I have an extreme aversion to first floor rooms, Many years ago, here in the states, i had a friend who were almost murdered and since then I just can't do it. (even though it was in her own home). As much as i would like to have one with a patio, it sends me into a panic. Funny thing is, the last two times we went, we were given first floor rooms but they kindly switched us after we requested off the ground floor

Book your restaurants when you arrive.
    Preregister on line at romance rewards.
    decide before you go if you will try an beach. Also rules for discussing if you are ok with it. We are not and we have a blast at the other pools, paths, parties etc.
    read the what to bring thread. The x out half the stuff.
    Have two sets of dinner clothes in case of a spill.
    Bring spray on sun screen and lotions. I stray my hair to keep my scalp from getting burned. Put on in room to get the places that get missed in the wind. Reapply at least twice a day.
    Meet new friends. Go to the meet up thread and figure out who will be there with you from your area. We made new friends last summer who we see now on a regular basis.
    relax, enjoy, have fun with the staff, and ask them if you want to do something. They can always say no, but you Mg get a yes.

We LOVE CSS!! We went last year April 2012 and stayed in the one bedroom beachfront suite...now I am looking forward to the one bedroom ocean front suite in a more secluded part of the property!!! When are you traveling? We leave in 51 days!

Quote Originally Posted by CM318 View Post
    We LOVE CSS!! We went last year April 2012 and stayed in the one bedroom beachfront suite...now I am looking forward to the one bedroom ocean front suite in a more secluded part of the property!!! When are you traveling? We leave in 51 days!
    Going beginning of August, so I think just a bit after you. Can't wait!