Default Which resort has the best nightlife?

Hello all!

My husband and I have decided on Jamaica to celebrate our one year anniversary. We have never been to Jamaica or to a Couples Resort before. We are a young couple in our mid-20s, and we really like being social and staying out. When we go away we like to have a good time. We like resorts that offer plenty of nightlife and entertainment. We tend to get bored laying in the sun all day, so we also like activities, classes, games...etc. After a lot of research, we settled on Couples Swept Away. However, when we went to book online, it was all full Can anyone recommend another resort for us? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by villaviv View Post
    Hello all!

My husband and I have decided on Jamaica to celebrate our one year anniversary. We have never been to Jamaica or to a Couples Resort before. We are a young couple in our mid-20s, and we really like being social and staying out. When we go away we like to have a good time. We like resorts that offer plenty of nightlife and entertainment. We tend to get bored laying in the sun all day, so we also like activities, classes, games...etc. After a lot of research, we settled on Couples Swept Away. However, when we went to book online, it was all full Can anyone recommend another resort for us? Thanks!

IMHO CSA has the best nightlife because they have a late night disco, Ultimate Chocolate at the piano and a show in the Palms restaurant almost every night

Of course the other resorts have nightlife that is great!

Nightlife has a lot to do with the crowd at the resort. What month are you going?

ps CSA is worth the wait in my opinion

We'll be there first week in December

another thing to keep in mind is that booking online becomes unavailable once the resorts reach a certain percentage of their capacity, but you still may be able to call and book CSA over the phone.

Default CN

Quote Originally Posted by villaviv View Post
    We'll be there first week in December
    I would go with Couples Negril if CSA is full. Usually the first week of December has a nice party crowd at the pool bar everyday and in the piano bar at night.

Call the resort 800#. I've heard of people getting rooms through there when the website say full up. It's a free phone call.

Call the Couples number, sometimes they are able to see if they are really booked up.