Default 4th of July at CN

Hello everyone! I have been a lurker on this board for quite some time now. All of the information I have found has been quite valuable.

My husband and I will be arriving at CN on July 3rd. I have a couple of questions:

1) The resort seems to be sold out while we will be there. Will it be overly crowded?

2) We arrive on a Wednesday. Would it be worth it to purchase a Club Mobay pass for arrivals? Our flight gets in at noon, but since its a holiday we are worried about long lines.

Thanks! :-)

No worries mon. The resort never feels crowded at all. I think it is not necessary to purchase a Club Mobay pass. You will be amazed how quickly you will get through the airport and in the Couples lounge. Come join us around the pool bar for 4th of July party. We are sOOO excited about this trip and we go every year!!

Mariann and Jimmy

No worries Mon. While it is an American holiday and they do have some activities for it at the resort it is just another glorious day in Jamaica. IMHO club Mobay would not be worth the $. Watch for the "Jamaican Fireworks", they are to say the least interesting and different.

Thanks for the replys and info. Three weeks and counting!