Thread: D Block

Default D Block

Hi,
    My wife and I will be visiting for the second time in June. The first trip we stayed on the 2nd floor of B-block, next to Palazina restaurant. We enjoyed it, but decided we would like to try D-block next time for its views and more central location. Can someone who stays in D-block recommend a particular floor, room type, or room number?
    Thanks,
    J&J

D block room D-7 has a great veranda I stayed there before and requested the same room for our trip in September nice and private

Hi,
    Thank you. What floor is D7 on? How is the view?
    J&J

Quote Originally Posted by J&J NC View Post
    Hi,
    Thank you. What floor is D7 on? How is the view?
    J&J
    Well the veranda is one level off the ground but the room door is level with the ground. It's hard to explain with the way the building is set. The view is nice you can see the main beach and the sea. It is a nice corner room. It was not noisy at all except in the early evening the saxophone player likes to play in that area but it was very soothing after a day of working hard on drinking and laying on the beach. Hope you enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerHoney View Post
    Well the veranda is one level off the ground but the room door is level with the ground. It's hard to explain with the way the building is set. The view is nice you can see the main beach and the sea. It is a nice corner room. It was not noisy at all except in the early evening the saxophone player likes to play in that area but it was very soothing after a day of working hard on drinking and laying on the beach. Hope you enjoy
    Thanks!

If you get the opportunity check out the Penthouse Suites in D Block!!!

I agree with Suzy
    The PH suites in D block are amazing
    Great views and huge porches
    John

Default Penthouse

Does any one know if the penthouse has a TV in the bedroom?

Hi Sunset! No matter what block you're in, the Penthouse suites have a TV in the livingroom and the bedroom! I have stayed in Penthouse Suites in Block C, D, and E and have always had a TV in the bedroom!

Can't wait to spend 10 days in the Penthouse Suites starting Sept 22��