Hybrid View

Default CSA Room Suggestions

Hello all. Booking our first vacation to CSA. Looking for some suggestions on room locations. We're considering an Atrium Suite. Can you suggest a good location i.e. 2nd floor, corner, etc? Also, would this be better than an Ocean View Verandah?

Thanks

The atriums are the best rooms at CSA,IMHO. Each Atriums room is a corner as there are only 4 rooms per building 2 on top 2 on the bottom. 2nd floor is a little more private, 1st floor no stairs and breakfast is placed right on patio. Ask for a room in the middle of resort. The only thing we don't like about the Atriums is the bathroom wall doesn't go all the way to the ceiling so if you need a little more privacy you have to kick the other person out of room, but there is that great hammock to enjoy.

We have stayed in both room types. Both have their charm and advantages. For Ocean Verandah rooms we like the first floor for the easy access through the verandah doors. Second and third floors offer better view and a bit more privacy. Corner rooms seem to be roomier with one additional side open on the verandah. Atrium rooms offer same advantages as far as first or second floor, ease of access and improved view/privacy. They are somewhat more isolated and private on the resort as there are fewer rooms per building (4 as opposed to 12 in the Ocean Verandah) and of course they are a bit easier on the budget. If you really want a TV the Ocean Verandah is your room. If you like things a bit more rustic and do not require a TV then the Atrium rooms are very nice. I really don't think you would be disappointed with either room. Both are authentically tropical and fit in very well with the island vibe that permeates CSA.

Have a great trip! You are going to love CSA!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Atriums are the best. Remember no TV though. 2nd floor middle of the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalk View Post
    Hello all. Booking our first vacation to CSA. Looking for some suggestions on room locations. We're considering an Atrium Suite. Can you suggest a good location i.e. 2nd floor, corner, etc? Also, would this be better than an Ocean View Verandah?

Thanks
    We have always booked the Atrium suite...and we try to get the 2nd floor for some added privacy. Since their are four Atrium suites to a bldg, they are all on the corner.

Atrium 2nd floor somewhere in the middle of the resort. Quiet and not far from either side of the resort.

Thanks all. We will go with the Atrium suite and try to get one in the middle/2nd floor. We are truly looking forward to this trip...will be a blast

Depends on what you are looking for in a room and location. Prices vary depending on pic. We had a GVS and ended up really liking it! We were in the newer section and third floor! Though our req for a corner room couldn't be met, room was still great! We were Building 14 i think ? View of gardens, pond and a peek of the beach! Loved being so close to Patios,swim up bar and beach! Better view and no crabs. Ground floor rooms had crab issues at night. We didn't have any issues with noise at all! I would suggest a 2cd or 3rd floor in your category. What ever you pic I am sure you will like!

We always stay in the Beachfront Verandah Suite, 1st floor. We love the access from the verandah door and the closeness of the beach. We also enjoy the people walking by. It's nice to greet happy people on vacation. It's not a bother at night, we don't hear anyone (as some have said)........the A/C drowns out any outside noise. Before breakfast we always have a tray delivered to our verandah so we can enjoy coffee and pastries while watching and listening to the ocean. Just our preference........I don't think there are any bad rooms at CSA.

LOVE the Atrium! Highly recommend!

I've heard great things about the atrium suites, but we noticed that with a few of them being right by the Palms, it didn't seem as private... just my personal opinion. We stayed in a OVS & really liked it. They are in the middle of the resort, but not right up on the beach. Privacy was important to us for personal reasons. We were in 3313 - 3rd floor, corner.