Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Tornado Hit our house in Moore, OK on May 20th. CSA in 2 days

Tornado Hit our house in Moore, OK on May 20th. CSA in 2 days. I need to destress bad and get away from all of this. It will be here when we get back???????????? I rode out the tornado in the hall closet with a motorcycle helment on, I am still am in shell shock. Waiting on the insurance company

Enjoy your vacation and glad you ate ok. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry you and your town went through this. I just can't believe it. Praying everything works out smoothly from here on out. I'm glad you are still going on your vacation. Some might not understand, but this might really help you "heal". Praying you have an amazing and relaxing trip. Stay safe!
    Erin & Patrick

So sorry your house was hit - but glad you are alive and well!!

My mom's house was hit too. I sat at my desk watching helplessly as the radar showed it going right over her house. She's 3 blocks from Briarwood Elementary.

Go to Jamaica and don't worry about a thing. As you said, it will all be there when you get back. ~Peace!

Oh no! I am SO very sorry to hear that. The whole country has been thinking about you guys. If you needed "the" perfect place to de-stress, this is the place. Couples is wonderful. You may just want to stay . Sorry to hear about your loss!

Irhalley, I am sorry to hear about your house. I was wondering about our couples family in that area. The whole area has been in our thoughts and prayers since it happened. One positive thing, is you are still alive. You can take that trip and unwind for a while. Know that your Couples family is praying for you.
    Linda

OMG! I AM SO SORRY. I truly hope everyone is ok. I know it will be difficult but try to have as best of a time as possible. Good Luck!

I'm so sorry

God bless you, your family and all the affected ones in Oklahoma...I'm your Texas cousin and feeling your pain. Luckily, you have a break ahead...Always darkest before the dawn...Take care..

So sorry! That totally sucks! At least you are safe and yes everything will (or won't) be there when you get back. This will probably be your only chance to destress for a while. Try to enjoy!

Amy

Well, I just ate my message. Irhalley - we are so VERY sorry for the loss of your home but thankful you're safe. My husband and I are in Moore too and were a couple of miles from path when it decided to turn East but feeling very blessed to be safe, too. If you guys need a bed, a hot shower, a home cooked meal or any personal items, please email me! If we're possibly same size and you need bikinis, dress, etc...to make your CSA trip easier, please email me!!! Really hope you're getting support and assistance you need locally and that the trip is relaxing and lets your mind setttle from the chaos at home! Email: britneyrgilbert@gmail.com

I think that CSA is just the right medicine for your soul about now. I hope it provides all the stress relief that you need! And my thoughts and prayers are with you upon your return to begin the rebuilding.
    Nancy

So sorry...but the insurance company won't get there any faster with you agonizing and stressing. Come home and relax. God will provide and we will keep you and yours in our prayers.

PLEASE enjoy yourself @CSA!!!! All of the stress can wait until you get back!!

Quote Originally Posted by lrhalley View Post
    Tornado Hit our house in Moore, OK on May 20th. CSA in 2 days. I need to destress bad and get away from all of this. It will be here when we get back???????????? I rode out the tornado in the hall closet with a motorcycle helment on, I am still am in shell shock. Waiting on the insurance company
    I am so sorry... I live over near Tulsa, our girls girl scout troop has been taking donations up there all week. I hope you will be able to relax and enjoy your trip. (we leave in 23 days!!!)

Praying for you and all affected. May God be with you as you rebuild. Yes, "everything" will be there when you get back. Have a great vacation!!!!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lrhalley View Post
    I don't know you but hugs, major hugs to you. I don't even know what to say. I finally had to stop watching everything on TV it was getting to me so bad.

We deal with hurricanes way more than tornadoes but at least we have warning of what is going to happen when something is headed our way in the Panhandle of Florida.

I hope you get everything out of your CSA vacation that you need and want.

Oh goodness! Thank God you're OK. Hope you're able to unwind and worry about it all when you get back.

So sorry to hear........have an AWESOME and well deserved trip!!!!!

So sorry you had to go through all that. I hope everything comes together great once you get back from CSA. Just go and relax because you deserve it.

So sorry to hear!!!! Enjoy your vacation!!!!

Lrhalley, we're from Moore too but not going anywhere soon and we didn't have any damage. CTI in August! Is there anything we can do to help while you're gone? If you're not in one of the hardest hit areas and can get into your neighborhood we could check on your house each day, get your mail, or anything else you need. Let me know anything we can do for you to make your time away truly stress free, as it should be! Don't post your address since everyone knows you'll be gone just to be on the safe side, but feel free to email me - vgreenwood799@gmail.com.

Lord knows YOU NEED CSA. Please enjoy it.

Many blessings to you...good to hear you are safe. Yes, your trip may give you some time to get away from the losses, and time to process things. Our prayers are with your community.
    Becky and Bud, VA, USA
    CTI 6/30 - 7/5/2011
    CTI 7/2 - 7/10/2013

I am so sorry to hear that! Hopefully you can get away on a peaceful vacation and worry about the rest once you are back in oklahoma! We are from the Tulsa area and we have been thinking about you guys! Lots of people working hard and giving all they can to all those affected! Try to have a great trip!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast