Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: April 2010

Default April 2010

Joel & Mary Connally
    April 8th -12th
    New York
    2nd time to CN
    VERY EXCITED!!!!! Only 26 weeks....

Anyone else going in the beginning of APRIL?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey Angie, Hey Keanu .... Sorry we are not going to get to see you in April!! Maybe Art could fly in for one day to take new pics?
    Have a WONDERFUL Time!!!! xo
    Art xo Francine

Yes... If you could arrange that, it would be perfect! And if that's the case, then you might as well just come along and start your vacation a few days early... With us!

Xo xo
    Art xo Francine

There must be more people coming to CN in April?????

We are, but not sure which week it will be...

We will be there April 2-14th! Our second trip to CN, we went to CN this past April to renew our wedding vows, after 25 years! Can't wait...just book our airfare for 20% less then I paid this year! Life is good!

Jay 47
    Susan 47

Jay/Susan...I envy you guys...most folks just get a week.....we have fought the machine and decided that 9 days is a must...but at our vocational/parental threshold.....here's a taste for all who haven't yet tasted the PERFECTION that is CN

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Yp8Tg4jd ...enjoy

Stacy & John
    April 10-17, getting married the 12th
    Iowa
    First time to Jamaica
    Hopefully the pic works, first time posting a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaPat View Post
    Jay/Susan...I envy you guys...most folks just get a week.....we have fought the machine and decided that 9 days is a must...but at our vocational/parental threshold.....here's a taste for all who haven't yet tasted the PERFECTION that is CN

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Yp8Tg4jd ...enjoy
    GREAT Pics !! Thanks for sharing - Wish we were there Right Now!!
    Art xo Francine

Jess & Evan April 6-16th getting married the 8th! First timers to Jamaica and Couples.

Ok..Peggy and I have just booked CN for next April...As usual,we are excited..It's been several years since we walked the best beach in the world,were taken care of by the world's best staff and hugged the greatest guests in the world.

Tommy....aka...Tommywommy
    Peggy....aka.....Peggyweggy

CN...April 10-17

Hi Ms CN(Francine)..Hope to see you and Mr Art in April.
    Also looking forward to seeing Trish and Jack along with Dad(Rdyjmjm) and his lovely Jean.

AND..I looking forward to meeting strangers and turning them into life long hugging friends.

I will again be bringing this truck.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 14th, 2009 at 04:49 PM.

Tommy & Peggy

We're excited for you. We'll be at CN April 8-15 for our 9th trip home, 10th to Jamaica.

Jean & Mike
    Wisconsin

Jean & Jim will be there April 10 thru the 18th to make sure Ole TW gets his early morning continental breakfast or his late night pizza delivery.

Oh darn it's not April Fools day. No knocking on the doors.

Hi all, we will be at CN April 8th to 17th! First time to Jamaica!

Default Every day we get closer to Paradise

First time in Jamaica and at CN, we will be there 4/12 to4/20.
    The thoughts of the warm sun, beautiful white sands, breath taking sunsets, delicious tropical drinks, reggae music, playing in the waters {notice I said playing, I'm not a good swimmer} and meeting wonderful people! Are going to help us through another cold, snowy winter. Knowing that our paradise trip is getting closer and closer every day. Cheers! to dreams coming true.....

Attention all newbies to CN.

If you plan on being at CN between April 10th and the 18th you are cordially invited to the Swim Up Bar where drinks are on me.

We welcome each and everyone of you to the family of Coupleholics.

P.S. The drink of choice, since I only want to buy one drink, is the Bob Marley.

25 weeks and counting....

Thanks RDYJMJM! We'll see you there...

Default April 12th - 26th 2010

Hi guys,

We are arriving at CN on Monday April 12th for 14days, this will be our 2nd visit (the first visit was also during April this year), where we met actually met IronRanger (Jay & Susan) did ot realise it at the time and they both kindly invited us to their wedding renewal vows ceremony-it was lovely; Jacqui and I (Kevin) can not wait to go back, we have certainly been 'bitten by the Jamaican bug', and we are looking forward to meeting up again with Jay & Susan, and no doubt a few other familiar faces from before.....cheers all and heres to April 2010

Default April 2010

Kevin & Jacqui
    12th - 26th April
    London
    Photo taken at CN April 2009

Default Count Down Has Begun

Just 24 weeks left now. My husband views it as 6 months, I won't do that it's to unbearable but, 24 weeks no problem.
    I'm beginning to feel like an addict, all I think of is being at CN in April. Actually that's pretty cool because this will get me through the long winter that is quickly approaching.
    My heart will be at CN as I put on my winter boots,coat, gloves and warm long scarf to go out and play in the snow....

Cheers to 4/12 - 4/20 2010

April 24-31 for us !!!
    Last edited by Ken+Karen; November 6th, 2009 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aztecsun View Post
    Just 24 weeks left now. My husband views it as 6 months, I won't do that it's to unbearable but, 24 weeks no problem.
    I'm beginning to feel like an addict, all I think of is being at CN in April. Actually that's pretty cool because this will get me through the long winter that is quickly approaching.
    My heart will be at CN as I put on my winter boots,coat, gloves and warm long scarf to go out and play in the snow....

Cheers to 4/12 - 4/20 2010
    I totally agree with you...I am on the count down as well...It really goes by fast when you hit the single digit weeks. We normally book our trips in September it is the only thing that gets me through our COLD Canadian winters... We we will be there from the 16th to the 23rd of April... When it is snowing so bad outside that you can't see across the street I remind myself that I only have so many more weeks to go..It the only thing that gets me through the winter.

Husbands....They really don't understand it like we do.. Hope to see everyone there..

You head to the airport with your tropical shirt, shorts, sneakers and no socks on. No jacket. It's 21 degrees out and there is a foot of snow on the ground.

Anyone else get that wierd look from people as you enter the airport?

Attachment 3021
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; January 13th, 2010 at 08:04 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast