Default 3 Weeks until OPENING DAY in Barbados!!

(Sorry, I'm a little ecstatic at the moment)

I can't believe I'm counting down already. I feel pretty dorky about that. Stay tuned for a CB resort review in a few weeks!! :-)
    Socal and Sintown
    CN 6/2014
    CB 6/2013
    CTI 6/2012

I am VERY interested to hear about your visit, including the flight over. Where are you from? Seems flights from the U.S. are a nightmare! I'm hoping that the American/US Air combination will make it easier.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

I"m jealous! My countdown to CB is 189 days
    Looking forward to your review. I"m sure I"ll have a question or two..or three or four.. Have a great trip!

We can't wait to hear your feedback either. We'll be arriving on June 29th so I'm hoping this will be a very happy birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Dude View Post
    I am VERY interested to hear about your visit, including the flight over. Where are you from? Seems flights from the U.S. are a nightmare! I'm hoping that the American/US Air combination will make it easier.
    We're flying from Houston (depart at 6am - ugh!!), connecting in Miami and will arrive in Barbados around 230pm.
    Socal and Sintown
    CN 6/2014
    CB 6/2013
    CTI 6/2012

We will be there in November 2014 and cannot wait to read your review! Socal - you are a Barbados pioneer..... so proud of you!
    Thanks!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

We will be there on 6/23 from NYC! So excited! I am a little concerned about the renovations and the whole re-branding. This is my first time staying at Couples and I really hope it lives up to my expectations as we want to visit the other Couples resort as well.

Socal - When are you going and when can we expect the review? Hopefully it'll be before I go! =) Thanks!

One1luv, I'll have my iPad and will update while we're there. We arrive on June 15 and we leave on the 22nd. Sorry we'll miss you!
    Socal and Sintown
    CN 6/2014
    CB 6/2013
    CTI 6/2012

Socal - Have a great time and can't wait to hear all about it!