Hybrid View

Default My last ten minutes

So in the past ten minutes my husband called and said he needed to go to his parents so he would be late for dinner- no biggie. Then the five year old needs to be banished to her room after fighting the the three year old over dress up clothes- both girls- both crying and full of drama.
    The two year old emerges from the bathroom, naked. She just tried to pee pee on the potty.... all over the floor. So as I am bleaching the ceramic floor clean I keep thinking......

"I wonder what the ceramic floor will look like at CSS.... I bet it's pretty.... and I won't need to clean it...."

9 months, three weeks and four days to go.

You poor thing ~ keep counting as paradise awaits you and I know you will enjoy every minute of it. I have teen's and it's not any better. I keep telling people "if I had only known I would have had puppies instead."

I bet you and your husband will make Couples an annual trip after you visit. We did and it's kept us sane for 6 years now.
    ... it keepsh me shane

That's why we all go--escape to paradise!!

Just keep chanting...COUPLES, TAKE ME AWAY....COUPLES, TAKE ME AWAY...THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE COUPLES....THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE COUPLES... (and repeat)

Hugs--hang in there.
    ~Lisa
    Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Boy, you aren't kidding!!! My Dh and I decided to go "out" for a drink tonight and to visit with some friends and while we were gone, I got 9 phone calls from home, broke up 3 fights between the kids who are 15 and 10, and nearly had to go home at one point to get the dog back outside, since it was pouring down rain and when my daughter went to feed him, he broke into the house.......COUPLES TAKE ME AWAY!!!!
    Kristen

Hey Terri, just think in the time you have to wait to go to Couples (9 months 3 days, etc) you could have another baby!!!! hahahaha
    Lucy

LOL!! There will no more babies here before then! Oye. Three girls in less than three years is enough.
    I am also a pediatric RN- so when I am doing something.... shall I say-- unpleasant. It also goes thru my mind,"This is paying for Couples. Paying for Couples. Paying for Couples........" haha
    I am so glad that you all understand. I love my kids more than anything but DH and I love to get away now and then. I think we may have found something special with Couples. woo hoo!

BTW-
    LOL to "If I had only known this I would have had puppies instead!"

I have 7 more days of work....will be married in 10 days....and at CSA in 12 days....COUPLES TAKE ME AWAY! I can't wait to stick my toes in the warm sand, sip a fruity drink, and RELAX!!!! COUPLES TAKE ME AWAY!