Default Help me decide which resort

Please help me decide, my husband would like to go to Tower Isle but I am a little unsure. I have the following questions:

Which rooms/floors offer the best view of the ocean and sunsets?
    Do all rooms have stocked fridges?
    Are all balconies private?
    Are the rooms all mixed or are all the superior/ocean rooms etc located in the same area?

We are looking for a small intimate resort with good food and a relaxed atmosphere, is Tower Isle our best choice out of all of their resorts?
    I look forward to reading your advice.

My wife and I have been to CSA 4 times and CSS 1 time. We are going to CSS this Aug. for the second time. These are our favorites, maybe because it's where we feel comfy. You will not be disappointed, go for it, you will love it. There are some repeaters who have been 40,50 and more times!

I am going to CSS this Aug with my wife,for the 3rd time. These are our favorites, maybe because it's where we feel comfy. You will not be disappointed, go for it, you will love it. There are some repeaters.

Welcome to Couples.

We have been to Tower Isle twice.

To answer your specific questions.

The direction the resort faces you will not see the sun set over the ocean. You can not have both. The sun sets over the street side of the resort. The beach will be in the shadow of the resort at sunset. On the flip side, the sunrise will be nice.

The best ocean views would be from the Premier Ocean room, Ocean Junior Suite, and One Bedroom Ocean Suite. We have stayed in the Premier Ocean Room and had a spectacular unobstructed view of the ocean and the island. We were on the 3rd floor near the pier. There would be some noise coming from the pool bar in the afternoon but we were usually out and about during that time anyway. The pool bar closes at 6 PM.

All balconies are private

All rooms will have a stocked fridge. You can also make special requests for your fridge. You can join the Romance Rewards program and make these requests before you arrive at the resort. Obviously your bar order will not be filled until after you arrive at the resort and have received your room assignment.

In very general terms the price of the ocean view rooms will depend upon the view of the ocean. Rooms with clear unobstructed view of the ocean will be more expensive The less expensive (Deluxe and Superior) ocean view rooms will have the view obstructed by vegetation. There is no cheating the system and getting an unobstructed view in the less expensive ocean view rooms.

We would consider Tower Isle a smaller more intimate resort. Small enough that there are some staff that will remember you. Example. There is a person who generally works in the Patio restaurant that remembers us by name. He remembers some of our preferences like which wine we like with dinner or how we like our coffee. You may find a bartender that likes your drink preferences.

As far as which Couples is the best. Each resort will have their strong and weak points but we consider all are equally nice. Each resort will have its own vibe. They are not cookie cutter resorts like some of the other chains. The good thing is that there really isn't any bad choice.

Enjoy your stay in paradise

Only 163 more days until we return home
    Jack and Kathy

CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016
    CTI 2012, 2014
    CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018 Pending