Default Catamaran at CTI

Where does the catamaran go? I know the one in Negril goes to Ricks but what about CTI? Do they stop and let you snorkel? If so is the snorkeling better in Ocho Rios than it is in Negril?

The catamaran goes down the shore in a western direction. They do stop for you can get off the boat and go swimming. No snorkeling on this trip.

CTI does provide snorkeling trips everyday of the week at 11am and 3pm.
    Last edited by jon1963; September 25th, 2009 at 11:47 AM.
    Irie Mon

The catamaran goes west then turns north for awhile. It then turns back south and you drop anchor in a cove west of the resort to play in the water. No snorkeling on this trip. After that you head back east to the resort. We snorkled earlier in the day at the place where we played on the catamaran trip. Haven't been to Negril yet but snorkeling on the Ochi side is good.

Bart & Bug

Thanks! We snorkeled when we were in Negril. It was fun just not as colorful as the reef and fish in Hawaii. We did see an old anchor! Do they serve drinks onboard? I was reading a trip report the other day and someone did a private champagne cruise. Can you set this up thru the resort? If so how much?

Quote Originally Posted by photochick View Post
    Thanks! We snorkeled when we were in Negril. It was fun just not as colorful as the reef and fish in Hawaii. We did see an old anchor! Do they serve drinks onboard? I was reading a trip report the other day and someone did a private champagne cruise. Can you set this up thru the resort? If so how much?
    One the catamaran cruise they do serve rum punch. On the snorkeling trip they do not serve drinks.

If you want to go on a private champagne cruise, that can be arranged at the tour desk, I do not know the cost.
    Irie Mon