Default Your favorite excursion at CSA

Just booked our first trip to CSA for July! We plan to relax a lot...first time away from our three young kiddos (and we need some down time!!!) but we will likely do a few activities/excursions. Which are your favorites and why? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post
    Just booked our first trip to CSA for July! We plan to relax a lot...first time away from our three young kiddos (and we need some down time!!!) but we will likely do a few activities/excursions. Which are your favorites and why? Thanks!!
    I actually have never been to CSA, and had this same question myself. I'm responding so I can follow this thread easier!

Btw, when in July will you be there? We are headed down July 27-August 3. Also our first CSA trip (though not our first Couples trip) and we are also leaving young kids behind (twinfants who will be 10 months when we go, and a seven year old).

the beach!

There are tons of included excursions and activities. My favorite was snorkeling. I think we did it 2 or 3 times while we were there. It's relaxing and romantic. We have 3 kids too and going to Couples is such a great break and recharge. Enjoy your time at CSA. It's our favorite.

If you include the Catamaran Cruise to the cliffs that is included at Couples then I vote for that. If you mean getting off/away from the resort for a bit then we like a nice dinner up on the cliffs and plan one night for that every trip to Negril no matter where we stay. We usually choose Rockhouse at sunset but may be leaning toward Ivan's Restaurant this time. If you mean a guided excursion then from CSA or CN I like Mayfield Falls. It is a beautiful area, not as long a drive from Negril and Y/S Falls , and not as annoyingly commercialized and crowded as Dunns River Falls.
    Have a great trip!
    Roy in VA
    (CN very soon...)

The walk from my room to the beach.

Hands down, my favorite is the catamaran cruise. We always have fun. Don't miss it!

Our 2 favorite excursions are (in no particular order):

1) walking from our room to our beach chair
    2) walking from our beach chair to the beach bar

Default excursions

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post
    the first time my wife and I went we did the zip line tour in the jungle canopy. it was about an hour or so from the property, but we still to this day talk about how cool it was and how much fun we had.

My husband and I love the catamaran cruise! The staff that they take on the cruise is awesome and you get to get out on the water and enjoy seeing all the wildlife in the ocean around you. Also, we snorkled once the last time we were there and plan on doing that more. We enjoyed really getting into the water and seeing more of the reefs. We didn't leave the resort so as far as excursions are concerned, that is as good as we got we just didn't want to leave!

Don't miss the catamaran! The view of the shoreline from the ocean is incredible, the crew is loads of fun, and going off the slide into the water is a blast! We liked snorkeling, too. And make sure you just take a walk down 7 MI beach.