Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: May 2013

Default May 2013

Where are all the May 2013 peeps, who else is going in May??

205 days!!!!

Eric & Brooke going May 15-22

Quote Originally Posted by ebglaforest View Post
    Eric & Brooke going May 15-22
    Cant wait to see youu guys again, Tammy & Brian!!

I had started a May 2013 thread here: Link but it looks like it's fallen off the front page...

May 28th - June 5th for us!

206 days!

Jason A.

May 25th thru June 1st.... 25th anniversary!

Cassie and James

Dan & Kathy - May 5-12..........we are newbies celebrating our 25th Anniversary - Sorry we'll miss you Cassie and James!

Default Bern & Bob

Quote Originally Posted by kat65 View Post
    Dan & Kathy - May 5-12..........we are newbies celebrating our 25th Anniversary - Sorry we'll miss you Cassie and James!
    We are planning to celebrating our 10th Anniversary at CTI. Our first time at CTI but repeaters at CSS and CSA. We will be there from the 4th to the 11th of May.

Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary and hope to meet you on the beach. :-)

Bern & Bob

We will be there from May 4th-11th. We've always been mountain/forest type people, but are looking forward to seeing if we are beach people too!

Kascey and Michael

154 more days!!!!

So, here's the list so far:
    Couple Dates
    Bern & Bob 5/4 - 5/11
    Kascey & Micheal 5/4 - 5/11
    Dan & Kathy 5/5 - 5/12
    Eric & Brooke 5/15 - 5/22
    TM9243 5/15 - 5/22
    Cassie & James 5/25 - 6/1
    WhoaDave04 5/25 - 6/1
    Jason & Kathy A 5/28 - 6/5
    KMMCKOON13 5/27 - 6/3

Just keep watching those weeks fall off the calendar, waiting for our return!

We are still in the process of booking our trip to CTI but we are looking at 5/10 - 5/17. Our honeymoon last year was at CSA (5/14-5/21/12) but we wanted something different so we are looking at CTI.

My wife is actually on the laptop reading other people's reviews/opinions. She is having a hard time deciding on a room.

Here are the options we are deciding from:

Deluxe Ocean
    Premier Ocean
    Oceanview Junior Suite

We want a great view but she thinks being by the pool it might be louder than she likes.

I am leaning towards Oceanview Junior Suite which is in building #3 (main building).

-Jeff & Sara-Beth

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Dulina View Post
    We want a great view but she thinks being by the pool it might be louder than she likes.

-Jeff & Sara-Beth
    I wouldn't worry too much about it! We stayed in (I think it was) a Deluxe Ocean our first trip, we had a nice view and were almost right over the second pool (with the swim-up bar.) It never got noisy to the point of annoying us, and generally the pool was empty by around 10-10:30pm. If anything, the one time when it got "loud" was OK. We heard hollering, like someone trying to get someones' attention from outside (we were on the 4th floor,) so we went out to take a look. Turns out, it was a couple of staffers helping a man propose to his girlfriend!

Now, we were there in November, and there weren't a lot of people, but I do think that in general, the noise level tends to stay low as the Couples aren't really "party hard" resorts.

Jason
    CTI again in 149 days!

Thanks Jason for the info!

No problem!
    Also, here's a link to the view we had from our room:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

132 days!!!

Eric & Brooke, Tammy & Brian...
    My wife and I are planning on the same dates...May 15th-22nd. We hope to book in the next couple of weeks...def before Jan. 25th! We were there in May 2011 and can hardly wait to return home. Look for us on the island...We'll buy you all a Bob Marley shot

Ted & Lori

Our tenative dates are May 25-June 1! Where is the 3 Mon group? We had a blast with you last year and want to hook up again this year!!! Cant wait to be back where we belong! Anyone else going these dates find me! Any newbie questions ask me! FB kia parsons itzen.

No problem!

Ed, Kia, Tanner and Ashley May 25-June 1!

See you then! If you have FB friend me!!!! Kia Parsons Itzen Lincoln, NE

See you then. FB friend me! Kia Parsons Itzen Lincoln, NE.

Ted and Lori we will see you there, we are from Boston were are you guys from? Make sure to book by Jan 31 and use the Ellen code to get $500 off and $500 resort credit. Here is the link, Tammy

All Inclusive Vacation Packages in the Caribbean are Designed for the Exceptional Escape for Two| Couples Resorts Jamaica

Bob & Chris Bethel, Maine May 3-May 11 - "Passionate" Members Soon as the ski season ends > we'll be be returning home "Life is Good" Note: Personally we love both the Deluxe Ocean Rooms and/or the Atrium Suite at CSA.

Default So Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by warren.cple View Post
    So, here's the list so far:
    Couple Dates
    Bern & Bob 5/4 - 5/11
    Kascey & Micheal 5/4 - 5/11
    Dan & Kathy 5/5 - 5/12
    Eric & Brooke 5/15 - 5/22
    TM9243 5/15 - 5/22
    Cassie & James 5/25 - 6/1
    WhoaDave04 5/25 - 6/1
    Jason & Kathy A 5/28 - 6/5
    KMMCKOON13 5/27 - 6/3

Just keep watching those weeks fall off the calendar, waiting for our return!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to keep a record of the stays for May. We just got back from CSA and loved it. Never been to CTI but we are looking forward to our stay.

Your're welcome!

Once I get home from work tonight, I'll update the list again, it looks like a few more people have checked in!

Jason
    CTI again in 140 days!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast