Thread: Mini Bars

Default Mini Bars

Quick, small question. Do all rooms have mini-bars or something? If not, what do folks do who want a drink or two in the room? Thanks. Thinking of coming end of October. Not that this is a deciding factor, just a question.

Which resort are you going to??
    Kristen

I think they all have the small fridges. If you click on the link to the resort you are going to they have room descriptions.

CTI - only has them in the Suites

CN - All rooms

CSS - All rooms

CSA - All rooms except Atrium Suites, and Garden Suites (Per write up and pictures)
    Irie Mon

Default Mini Bars

Planning on CTI. The non-suite rooms do not appear to have fridges or mini-bars based on the description. Seemed strange to me.

We have been to CTI 4 times and never felt deprived or sad that we didn't have a mini-bar. We have always though, taken a small soft sided cooler, for two reasons.

#1 We get Red Stripe for the ride to the resort

#2 I am an ice freak. I eat it all day long. That way we have it in the room for any drinks we want to bring back with us!!

Problem Solved!!!
    Kristen

If not, ask them for a "road sodie". That's what we call drinks to go

well could you brinng insulated mugs...have one filled with spirits and one with pop and take back to room?????

Quote Originally Posted by gordborg View Post
    well could you brinng insulated mugs...have one filled with spirits and one with pop and take back to room?????
    Gordborg:

They will not fill your mug, but you can pour it in your own mug yourself and leave the glass at the bar. No problem.
    Irie Mon

They will not fill a mug with alcohol. You can fill one with pop though.
    Kristen