Hybrid View

Default Water sports at CTI

My fiance and I are planning on booking our Oct honeymoon to CTI, but I was hoping to find out more about the water sports aspect before we made our final decision. We are avid water skiers and wakeboarders and love the idea of doing what we love on our honeymoon! I have a couple questions that I am hoping you can help answer. If there is another couples resort that would be better suited to enjoying water sports we are open to suggestions....thanks for your help! - Amanda

What type of boat do they use at CTI?

What is the quality of the ski/wakeboard equipment? I am hoping to avoid spending the money to bring ours along

What type of life jackets are available? My fiance needs a XXL...should he bring is or do they have large sizes available?

Hey there!

My husband and I just returned from CTI for our honeymoon also. We participated in some of the water sports (kayaking, etc.) and they had life jackets large enough to fit my husband. He wears a 2X-3X in regular clothing, so I wouldn't think there would be a need to bring your own.

As far as your ski/wakeboard questions go, I'm not sure I can be much help as we didn't do either of these things. I will say though, I didn't see a single other person doing either of these things the entire 7 days we were there, so maybe that says something about the quality/availability at CTI?

Hey we are preparing for our first trip to a Couples resort for our honeymoon and I was hoping to learn a little more about CTI's wakeboarding. Has anybody on here experienced the activity, seen the boats, ridden their boards? Just looking for some insight as to what I might need to bring with. I picked this resort mostly because of the motorized water sports option for my fiancé because it is her favorite hobby and thought getting some time on top of some salt water would get one thing checked off her bucket list... If anyone has some insight I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!