Thread: Where to stay?

Default Where to stay?

Hello,

I have been wanting to come one of the Couples resorts for a while now. But for a first timer, which one would be the one for a first visit? They all look beautiful, but i was just curious to which one to start with.

Thanks and I appreciate all your comments.

Default Read and listen to your heart

Hello!

You have made a good choice to come to Couples! No matter what you choose...you will be pleased.

My best advise is to listen to your heart...read this message board, look through pictures, and see which one matches you best. Think about what you want for your time away and match it to the resort that meets most of those wishes. There is no best "first one".

But, one of them will call to you if you are willing to listen!
    ~Lisa
    Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

first of all congrats on choosing Couples. if you take the time to look at all the resorts on the website, look at the pictures, read reviews from many sources, one resort will "speak" to you.

Randy

hjsyndrome

Welcome aboard.

The hardest decision is the one you are about to make. Which resort should we choose?

Like others have said look at pictures, read reviews, ask questions but above all let your heart be the one that makes your selection not us. Let the resort speak out to you and let the features capture you.

If you need lots of pictures to look at drop me an email and I'll give you a link to plenty of them. RDYJMJM@YAHOO.COM

i was just curious to which one to start with.
    Now that is the statement of a future Couplesholic!