Default Blue Mountain coffee in K cups?

I'd love someone to tell me you can buy Blue Mountain coffee packaged in K cups, but only if it's true
    Love the coffee, but also love my Keurig at home & that would be a perfect match when we return!
    CSA 10 days away!

I got this for my husband and he said it was great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    CTI 2009, CTI 2010, CTI 2011, CTI 2013, CTI 2014
    Future Dates: CTI December 26 - January 3rd

We absolutely love the coffee as well, and have a Keurig at home also. We have not seen and Blue Mountain K-cups, but there is a piece you can buy so you can make "bulk" coffee in the Keurig. If I remember right, it is about 20 bucks. You pop out the holder in the Keurig, and put this in. It comes with a little filter, so you can make single serving batches of coffee not available in K-cups. We do this all the time. We bought a pound of beans from Jamaica, and grind up a single batch using our Magic Bullet whenever we want some. It works great.

PS, this is also a great way to still be able to enjoy the traditional coffees, like Folgers or Maxwell, without having to pay the price of the K-cups.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014, April 2015, April 2016 Soon Come
    CN April 2014

Wow... given that the price of K-cups is a bit overboard for my taste, can't imagine what the Blue Mountain would be. Here's a clue.... and I don't know the answer.... but if the real Hawaiian Kona is available in K's, 100% Jamaican Blue Mountain probably isn't far behind. You might check out Rohan Marley's coffee website....
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

They are available, but about $1.00 per cup. Amazon seems the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnessinthesand View Post
    We absolutely love the coffee as well, and have a Keurig... but there is a piece you can buy so you can make "bulk" coffee in the Keurig.
    Someone told me that the newest Keurig has some way of preventing non-proprietary k-cups and filters and whatnot from being used. (I don't like when companies do things to stick it to their customers...flip side of that coin is that I love companies who go out of their way to please their customers...Couples comes to mind)

(I feel funny referring to Couples as a company because I really feel the relationship is so much more than that)

Marley Coffee does have a Blue Mountain version. About double the price of their other options.

Not sure where you live but in Canada there's a website ECS where you can order coffee online or if you live in one of the areas that has one of their outlets you can buy direct. There's a few Marley brands but the best is blue mountain which of course costs more but the one love is pretty good.

We have a dual function coffee maker. I brews standard pots on the left and ... k-cups on the right. You can even find the fill-it-yourself k-cup basket at your local grocery store. We use it all the time. Works great!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013 2015

CSS 2014

I also use the replacement filter to use my own coffee that I prefer with my Keurig. Either way, I will look for the Jamaican coffee in bulk, in addition to the k-cups.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy View Post
    Marley Coffee does have a Blue Mountain version. About double the price of their other options.
    Just bought these in Canada. Taste great. They are about $35 a box (think there were 20 in a box). Worth it as a special treat. The also had a blue mountain blend at $22 a box

If you buy the reusable kcups and put the blue mountain coffee in it, that works also. $10 for 4 reusable kcups at Walgreens in the as seen on TV section. Just sayin...

My wife picked up a box I think at Bed Bath and Beyond. It was marked down half price, $15 or so. I was amazed that this was available and after my first cup, was fairly disappointed. It must be a blend, and there is no element of Blue MT left in it. To be a blend and still use the Blue Mountain mark, it has to be 20% Blue MT. It wasn't bad coffee, but we also had some true beans from a friend who was in Jamaica recently and there was a significant difference in taste. I believe after further research, that it has been discontinued, at least the Green Mtn/Keurig one has been.

Quote Originally Posted by ct ti fan View Post
    My wife picked up a box I think at Bed Bath and Beyond. It was marked down half price, $15 or so. I was amazed that this was available and after my first cup, was fairly disappointed. It must be a blend, and there is no element of Blue MT left in it. To be a blend and still use the Blue Mountain mark, it has to be 20% Blue MT. It wasn't bad coffee, but we also had some true beans from a friend who was in Jamaica recently and there was a significant difference in taste. I believe after further research, that it has been discontinued, at least the Green Mtn/Keurig one has been.
    I would suspect that the Jamaican Blue Mountain Certification Board would still require a label that states "100% Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee".... if not, it ain't.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I would suspect that the Jamaican Blue Mountain Certification Board would still require a label that states "100% Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee".... if not, it ain't.
    If you market as a blend, it has to be 20% Blue Mtn to say its a Blue Mtn blend. If its marketed as Blue Mtn (not a blend) it has to be 100%. The k-cups we had were marketed as a blend. Sorry I wasn't clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Someone told me that the newest Keurig has some way of preventing non-proprietary k-cups and filters and whatnot from being used.
    We just got one of the new Keurigs, and this is true. It essentially has digital rights management for coffee cups. It's stupid, but the good news is (and I researched this thoroughly before purchasing a new Keurig 2.0) is that there is a workaround for this. You CAN use any k-cup, and My K-Cups, in the new Keurig if you know how to "beat the system". It's dumb that we have to do this, but it is possible, and the workaround is very easy. See video below.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtMR-2CNGgY
    So you can enjoy your own Blue Mountain coffee in any Keurig if you have the My K-Cup!

Marley Blue Mountain is good. Finding it around here is tough. Of all places Office Depot had it last year around Christmas.
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

I love almost all the Marley k cups too. But I have just recently discovered a Jamaican blend at a lower price. It still has the blue mountain taste but it is paired with a darker roast to be more robust. It is by Cameron's coffee.I picked it up at my local grocery store here in Ontario, Canada. But noticed it is available on Amazon and in several States.