Default Map of Swept Away

Does anyone have a map that shows what room category each one of the buildings are? The one online only identifies a couple of them.

15 days!! Getting really anxious to pack!

Thank you

Ya Mon
    CSA 2012, 2013

I can email you one? For some reason I cannot paste?

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Here is the map they gave us in our check in packet. Sorry for the creases, it was folded up in the packet. We stayed in building 43. I think it had the best ocean view, as there were less trees in front.

Name:  img007.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  293.4 KB

I hope it's ok to jump in and ask a question but does anyone know if 12-15 are considered the new or old area? We stayed in 8 and loved it but was trying "if possible" to get a little
    further from the road. I know a room isn't guaranteed but worth a ask, right?

Quote Originally Posted by staciesonny View Post
    I hope it's ok to jump in and ask a question but does anyone know if 12-15 are considered the new or old area? We stayed in 8 and loved it but was trying "if possible" to get a little
    further from the road. I know a room isn't guaranteed but worth a ask, right?
    I believe that buildings 8 thru 15, and 42 thru 45 are considered the "NEW" section of the resort. As well as the Great house (46) and the Cabana Grill (48). If you look at the map there is a heavy tree line next to buildings 8, 15 and 42 that runs from the street to the water. This was the original south border of the resort. Everything to the south (to the right on the map) is the "NEW" section. Buildings 12 thru 15 have some view of the ocean, although it is spotty. There are a lot of big trees between them and the water, so no guarantee you can see much more than the trees. I would say that building 14 has the best shot at an ocean view, on a lower floor. FYI there is a hot tub right in front of building 14, and buildings 14 and 15 seemed to be the "Party buildings", so if that is your thing they should be great. If your looking for quiet, maybe not. I would recommend upgrading to an Beachfront Veranda suite, if you can. We were offered an upgrade from a Ocean Veranda to the Beachfront Veranda for next to nothing. Not sure if this was because there was a lot of empty rooms or not. It was totally worth the minimal cost, as the view was awesome!

Thank you Ragtop. I def don't want to be in the party section so that's good to know. We were in building 8 so we were behind the hot tub but I don't remember hearing much
    partying. I was kinda trying to get away from the road noise more then get a ocean view. The ocean view would be great but I like the foliage too. I think I will try your suggestion
    of upgrading to a beachfront. If we are going the middle of November do you think they would be fully booked? Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by staciesonny View Post
    Thank you Ragtop. I def don't want to be in the party section so that's good to know. We were in building 8 so we were behind the hot tub but I don't remember hearing much
    partying. I was kinda trying to get away from the road noise more then get a ocean view. The ocean view would be great but I like the foliage too. I think I will try your suggestion
    of upgrading to a beachfront. If we are going the middle of November do you think they would be fully booked? Thanks again.
    staciesonny,

I am in no way an expert on CSA, as I was only there once recently. I am not sure why the resort was light on visitors when we were there. It seemed pretty full the day we arrived (Thursday), but emptied out the next day. It slowly filled back some during the next week, but was in no way crowded, which was nice for us as it was easy to do or get anything we wanted, no waiting or lines. We did find out that the week after we went back home was the "Anniversary Week" for Couples, so maybe people were holding off for that. So I really can't say what it will be like in November. There may be a thread somewhere on this forum about what times of year are the busiest. As for road noise, we didn't hear anything. You wouldn't even know there was a road unless you crossed it to go to the sports complex, which we did a lot. Have a great time, say hi to "Ring Ring" man, you will get to know him all to well. And remember no worries, and "no problem mon"!

Quote Originally Posted by SWJones View Post
    Does anyone have a map that shows what room category each one of the buildings are? The one online only identifies a couple of them.

15 days!! Getting really anxious to pack!

Thank you
    Hope I got them right...

Attachment 22458
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lnotv; November 3rd, 2014 at 01:48 PM.