Thread: Charlotte, NC

Default Charlotte, NC

Ya Mon!

We live in Charlotte, NC and are making our 4th trip to CSS (with 4 other couples, and 1 is a newbie) in October, just 57 days from now. I read of another couple from Charlotte, that will be there when we are, but can't seem to find their Post. I think that we know them from two previous visits in October 2012 and 2010.
    We would enojoy finding them or you! Are you from Charlotte traveling to CSS in October? Would love to meet up with you there

-Christie and Curt

We live in Statesville just north of Charlotte and will be down in October from 9-13. Maybe see u then.

Quote Originally Posted by Famous217 View Post
    Ya Mon!

We live in Charlotte, NC and are making our 4th trip to CSS (with 4 other couples, and 1 is a newbie) in October, just 57 days from now. I read of another couple from Charlotte, that will be there when we are, but can't seem to find their Post. I think that we know them from two previous visits in October 2012 and 2010.
    We would enojoy finding them or you! Are you from Charlotte traveling to CSS in October? Would love to meet up with you there

-Christie and Curt

Quote Originally Posted by Dougchar View Post
    We live in Statesville just north of Charlotte and will be down in October from 9-13. Maybe see u then.
    That's sounds great! Maybe at the repeat Guest Dinner when they ask for our names, we could also announce where we are from and find each other that way. If you are not a repeat, maybe we can think of another way.

No problem Mon!

Not repeaters but maybe we can meet up at one of the bars or pool at a certain time. Can figure out something.

BTW, we almost bought a house in South Charlotte area back in 2002. Wife's new job caused us to move a little north of Charlotte though.

No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Famous217 View Post
    That's sounds great! Maybe at the repeat Guest Dinner when they ask for our names, we could also announce where we are from and find each other that way. If you are not a repeat, maybe we can think of another way.

No problem Mon!