Default CSA In One Week! Question about the weather?

One week to go as of right now! YAY!

So I've looked around at a few weather sites... weather.com, accuweather.com, etc... and it's on the outside of the extended forecast at this point, only showing June 2-4, and it is showing around a 40-50% chance of thunderstorms every day. Is the weather down there like Florida... a quick storm in the afternoon but generally sunny, or what? I'll be a little bummed if it rains the whole trip!

Thanks!

We were just there May 10th-18th. NO RAIN ALL WEEK EXEPT FOR OUR LAST DAY FOR 2 HOURS. THEN CLEARED UP. 95 % OF THE TIME IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY. THE ONLY TIME IT WAS BAD WAS DURING TROPICAL STORM NICOLE SEPTEMBER OF 2010. WE DON'T GO DURING HURRICANE SEASON ANYMORE.

it's the tropics, in hurricane season - so a fair chance you will see a bit of rain each and everyday. On our 2 trips during this season, we've been rained on a couple times, but never enough to disrupt a day- usually late afternoon, and short in nature. Great time to head to your deck and enjoy the scenary-and regroup.

Yes, rain usally only in the aftenoon and its just a quick shower of liquid sun.

Quote Originally Posted by JLM6985 View Post
    One week to go as of right now! YAY!

So I've looked around at a few weather sites... weather.com, accuweather.com, etc... and it's on the outside of the extended forecast at this point, only showing June 2-4, and it is showing around a 40-50% chance of thunderstorms every day. Is the weather down there like Florida... a quick storm in the afternoon but generally sunny, or what? I'll be a little bummed if it rains the whole trip!

Thanks!
    We were ther from 5/20-5/24. It rained every afternoon for an hour or so but the weather was great before and after with blue skies and hardly any clouds. Don't worry be happy.

It is the tropics, so just like Florida, usually the rains come up in the afternoon, last 15 minutes or so, then go away. Sometimes I never leave the beach, after all I'm wet anyway.

We were thinking the same thing..good thing the bar has a roof! We will be there 6/5-6/12 see ya there!

I'm with you! We leave Saturday and I've got an eye on the weather too!! Sure hope it's like Florida I've got my fingers crossed!